All reviewsnaga citydrug storeinfinity poolstar hotelsuperb servicebreakfast buffetf bthe hotel staffcafe plazuelaan umbrellaspecial thanksexcellent experienceshuttle servicemaking us feelthe general managerwelcome drinksmall city
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Hotel is strategically located at the heart of the commercial area of Naga City. It was not on the main road that gives it the exclusivity and not so noisy location. The staff were very nice, helpful and accommodating. The Hotel was very clean in all areas. It has a homey ambiance and not crowded. It was a wow when we first entered the room. The room smells fresh and clean, the aircon was so cold. The bathroom was spacious and there was a large bath tub in it. The towels were clean. The toiletries were complete and with quality. The hotel has swimming pool which we regret that we were not able to try. The food at breakfast served local foods such as daing and smoked fish. It was good. Had a nice stay in this hotel. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Checking in at this premiere hitel in Naga has always been pleasing. The staff are very courteous and accommodating. The place itself is a haven. Once inside, you will be in the comforts of your amazing bed soundproofed from the hustle and bustle of the city. I cannot get over the plush pillows and bed! I would just always be under the sheets and feel totally relaxed and restful. I also look forward to the tub where I just banish all the worries away.

In the mornings, the breakfast buffet is always a feast. The food laden in frint of you speaks volume of how much they value clients. The variety is amazing --- from local silog choices with a twist to intercontinental cuisines. No wonder I stay until the buffet last hour munching on everything I have on my plate.

Always worth it. You will never go wrong with this Hotel.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

First night in Bicol before heading to my parents home in Nabua, Camarines Sur. Many familiar faces with the staff and the same exceptional level of customer service as my last visit during Penafrancia festival with my parents. The ownership will be proud to know that Avenue Plaza's culture when it comes to service is executed by the operations team seamlessly. A highlight was a very nice cake presented by Denis S and his Front Office team in my parents room with an impromptu song for my Mommy on her Birthday. My only choice for a hotel in Naga, I will be returning to Avenue Plaza prior to returning to the U.S.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Each time I visit Naga for business or personal reasons, I stay at Avenue Plaza. Service staff is excellent - attentive and always deliver on promises. Rooms are very well furnished and toiletries are first rate. Concierge can arrange anything and fix issues. Airport transfers are a breeze. Food (breakfast) is great.

Each and every time I visit Naga, this place is home.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Best place to stay in Naga City. Service par excellence. Very friendly and helpful staff. Manager Dennis Serrano and all his colleagues made our stay comfortable and extra special! Cancellation of our flight back to Manila was made easier by fast, efficient service back to the hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends