“Wonderful apartment in Legazpi”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Belandos Place

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Faceaugol...
Baillargues, France
“Wonderful apartment in Legazpi”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Exactly as shown on the pictures. Mayette and her family were great people. We really enjoyed our stay. Clean, practical and well decorated apartment. I go to Legazpi every year for 2 to 4 weeks to visit friends, and this is the best I ever rented until now. I will come back on my next trip!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
marcjac0b...
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Gracious and loving family; spectacular view”
Reviewed 25 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

This is now my second stay at Belando's Place. Now I've met the whole family and been blessed to share in their warmth and wholesomeness. They have made a place for me in their hearts and I look forward to returning again and again. Grandmother's flower garden on the roof terrace is so peaceful; Mount Mayon gave us a rare cloud-free viewing. The internet was fast so my work was soon done and the late afternoon lingered into evening with a good book and a glass of wine. This is a delightful home.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Jan 2017
Thank you Fr. Marc! It is a pleasure to be your host. We are looking forward to your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing