“Nice Place....” 4 of 5 bubbles

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice Place....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

All Holinesss :)
While I was writing some prayes, my son keeps on tugging my hand... :)
He specially loves the wishing well... HEHEHE

Visited November 2012
1 Thank ate_cuds

Manila
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“I like the view and serenity of the place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

i like the rooftop view, very scenic and the place is really for those who want peace. This is a good place to pray

Visited January 2012
2 Thank PinkManila
Toronto, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“for devotees of mother mary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2012

The place is always busy, no matter what day of the week we visit.I am a devotee of mama mary and likes going to this church but the only thing that annoys me are the hawkers and beggars who won't stop bugging you until you buy or give them something.They won't even gie u a chance to pray first.They will follow u wherever u go.

Visited February 2012
Tampa, Florida
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Miracle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

We went here to pay respect to Our Lady of Manaoag and prayed for a moment. The statue is a tall one and a lot of visitors were praying, checking, and taking some photos. The last floor above is still on renovation. Good thing, when we passed by, we met the owner and he bestowed us a healing and some unnatural mystical effects and movement which is very hard to explain. He noted that this phenomenon is purely based on your faith and of course the mystery of his gemstone/crystal.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank db01212014d
manila
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A giant statue of Mama Mary, that's all”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

Went to the other side of Tagaytay coming from Taal Vista just for this. I thought that this is a place where you can pray peacefully and I expected that the place is serene like a mini version of Caleruega. But lo, it's the complete opposite: vendors in the entrance and even inside the "shrine" selling toys, food and other what-nots. The chapel area plays loud music--religious songs but loud enough to distract a person praying. There's an area which sells religious stuff with lots of people and a man who seems to be preaching. The entrance leading to the prayer area smells like animal dung.

There's supposed to be an upper area where there's a fish spa and a view deck but it was closed during our visit due to on-going construction work.

The entrance to the site is free so technically, I should not complain but I really felt bad travelling extra kilometers just for this.

PS: The name of the place is actually Tierra De Maria. I suggest that the thread title be renamed to avoid confusing this one with the Our Lady of Manaoag Shrine in Pangasinan.

Visited August 2012