If you want a place to just sleep in the night in Tagaytay and you have few choices then this is the place to go,
1. for the lush greens to enjoy and feast your eyes on,
2. big rooms
3. option to cook and or re-heat food.(microwave/cookery/oven available).
1.We recently booked for a 3 day 2 nights stay.(Fri-Sun).
2.We arrived at hotel around 830 pm and was directed to our room. We didnt have any trouble or any chance to wait long to be checked in and were advised that we can just settle our fee the following morning.Thats good service for me. The staff were very pleasant and accommodating.
3.In their website I booked for a 2 double bed room but was given otherwise. It was a non-negotiable, though it was just 3 of us we wanted to have a comfier stay anyway their queen size bed is not an extra large queen as what i expected so there is no way will fit in. We were given a choice between the room at the 5th floor with extra bed or the ones at the ground floor with2 double bed but without a balcony. I chose the latter.
4. When I asked Claire, the receptionist that I specifically chose the type of bedroom to book, she said "ganun talaga sa website namin" which didn bother me much anymore since theres another option anyway.
5. I got an email confirmation regarding my booking. I sent another email for the correct names but did not get any response from them. I tried calling their mobile number but it just kept on ringing.
6. Again we arrived at 830 pm but no calls or text from them earlier that day to confirm our arrival.
7. Mobile numbers just kept on ringing.
1. Big enough to have space to run around.
2. there were only 4 pillows in the room with 2 beds. I dont know if this is standard but never have i noticed this in any hotels we stayed in the past. i was being charged with Php 50/pillow. I told them to give it as a bonus anyway we checked in at 830pm already.it was granted.
3.the smell of molds in the room is very evident. traces of unsanitized room. strong smell of laundry soap on the block out curtains.POOR sanitation.
4. the appliances were not clean at all.
6. at around past 12mn dorrs well slamming, sound of chairs and bed frames being moved were experienced.
I suggest that upon booking an accommodation with them you have to request for another sesh of cleaning and sanitizing the room prior to checking in, especially if you are staying with children.
1. Only swimming pool.
You can go jogging and trail walking instead or bring board games as you stay in the room.
2. internet is so slow and most of the time not working. we have to use our own
3. their cable provider is Cignal which most of the time not working properly.
1. they served decent bfast with good selection of foods to choose from. They have breads of 2 kinds, butter, jams. They have Fil dish, fried rice,ulams. They have 3 kinds of fruits, banana, watermelon and pineapple. 3 flavors of cereals. veg salad. coffee, tea, milk, chocolate drink.
2. the dining are for me is not well lighted.
3. staff were nice
1. at 11am we were advice if we would like to ask for assistance with luggages as the check out time is 12nn. I requested for a late check out since we checked in late but asked that it is not allowed since they are fully booked and dont have enough staff to clean and prep the room for the next guests.
Overall I gave it a 3 Star to compensate the view I enjoyed during my stay and other staffs who were nice and accommodating. Will I go back, probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crosswinds Resort Suites is the ideal place to unwind and to recharge. Located inside the leisure community of Crosswinds Tagaytay and nestled on the hillside of this 100 Hectare development, the crisp scent of 20,000 pine trees perfuming the air and the view of rolling hills with sweeping vistas, offer a welcome repose for nerves frayed and tattered by the stresses of work and urban life. Each of the Crosswinds Resort Suites units are beautifully furnished, open for daily, weekly or monthly stays, and are now available at very reasonable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Crosswinds Resort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crosswinds Hotel Tagaytay