All reviews pine trees complete kitchen shuttle service one bedroom suite christmas store swiss alps rice cooker santa's house camp john hay floor unit main gate coffee bean and tea leaf cook your own food night swimming fresh air swimming pool living area
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed there June 3 to celebrate my birthday with my kids. Outside is really instagrammable and all staff are really nice. One tip though since restaurant is at the entrance and you are commuting, bring your food inside you can either cook or reheat since they have a complete kitchen facility including a rice cooker. View in our room is amazing. Room is very nice and comfy, so comfy that you can also sleep in the living room and it will not even bother you. The whole place is relaxing although we were not able to use the pool as lots of people are there already. Today was amazing, since they knew it was my birthday, their supervisor greeted me and it made my stay extra special. When we checked out, their staff even assisted us and their driver named Art even initiated looking for a jeep which we can ride. One thing, my son accidentally left his phone and had to go back and when we got there, it was handed to us asap. Honest and efficient people. I look forward staying in this resort again and hopefully we have a car so we can take more pictures and maximize our stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank grouchygurlette
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I booked our accommodations online two weeks before my husband's birthday. I remember mentioning that it was my husband’s birthday and that my 4-month daughter will also be with us for the trip when I confirmed my booking.

We arrived at the resort around 1:00pm, still a bit early for check-in. The hotel staff immediately assisted us with our things when we arrived. I went straight to the receptionist to check our booking but I was advised to wait for our 2:00PM check-in time schedule. When my husband came in, he was pleasantly surprised when the staff gave him a cheerful Happy Birthday greeting. The first thing I noticed when we entered the room was the fragrant fresh pine tree scent. I really love the smell of fresh pine trees! Then to my surprise, they prepared a small cot for our baby Sam! But that is not all, they also prepared a cake that came with a sweet note for our birthday boy! I really appreciate that they took note of the small details during the booking procedure and made our first day at Crosswinds really special.

We enjoyed our birthday getaway at the Crosswinds Resort Suites. The hotel staff were all friendly and accommodating. I also love the view and the ambiance of the community. It was quiet and relaxing which is now a bit rare with the Tagaytay area getting more crowded with tourists and new resorts.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2017

1. "Very relaxing, exclusive and I think one of the best properties that I stayed in the Philippines"...to sum up all the good things I can say on this greenery and exclusive resort, Crosswinds Resort Suites in Tagaytay after our 3 days 2 nights stay.

2. Crosswinds Resort Suites managed by Hospitality Innovators Inc. is inside the leisure community of The Crosswinds Tagaytay, a 100-hectare with full of 23,000 pine trees where is approximately 2 hours away by car from Manila and will make you have a relaxing escape from the busy life and bustling noise of the city.

3. This quiet, comfort and greenery resort is only about 2 km from famous tourist destination Tagaytay Picnic Grove that offers daily, weekly and month-long stays where shuttle service within the property from 8am to 6pm is free, featuring an outdoor pool where guests adults and kids can enjoy from 9am to 5pm, and deluxe hotel facilities with fully-equipped kitchen with no corkage fee, that you can bring in as much food as you want and cook the day or night away, or have food delivered right to your suite’s doorstep.

4. And, among their 43 nicest rooms and suites, it was their One-Bedroom Deluxe we chose to stay.

5. One-Bedroom Suite features is featuring a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room area separate from the bedroom. Perfect for growing families looking for a serene and leisurely space to relax and enjoy. The One bedroom suite is good for Two (2) with a maximum capacity of up to four (4) persons.

6. After settling in our room, I didn't miss out to explore the resort and just 3-5 min walk from Tower 1 where we stayed, we found the amazing street with colorful houses which I felt I was in different country.

7. In the evening, we went out for a dinner where it's just 10-15min drive from the resort and coming back to the resort, I had a relaxing 1-hour Swedish massage that only costs Php750 (USD$15) which is for my own convenience the therapist came over to my room to do the massage. The next morning, I woke up early and took a short walk then afterwards had a nice Filipino breakfast buffet with my family at their Breakfast Hall which serves local dishes such as tocino, tinapa, luncheon meat and more! However, Breakfast Buffet is subject to hotel's occupancy.

8. After our nice breakfast, we went out to check their swimming pool and with their FREE shuttle van...it was so convenient for us to visit it and it is open daily for guests from 8am to 5pm only. For an additional information, maximum of 4 persons is only covered per each room however, for an additional person Php100 (USD$2) per head is the only charge. As early as 9am people already enjoying their time at swimming pool since, it's so nice there.

9. In the afternoon, we visited The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf located at the entrance of the resort and luckily, it was Monday so, we were able to avail their Promo and the rest of the day, we spent relaxing in our room and during our dinner, we only had a delivery from a fast food chain restaurant to save our time where the reception staff at Tower 1 helped me to arrange and deliver directly to our room. McDonalds, Chowking, Yellow Cab, Max's Restaurant are some of the fast food chain restaurants that can deliver inside the resort.

10. The next day, we had our a la carte breakfast based on their menu where the staff brought and nicely set-up in our room which the night before they inquired with us. From their menu, we chose Longganisa, Fried Bangus, Crispy Bacon and Egg, Tocino and Lucban Longganisa which comes with rice and egg, choices of drinks from juice, coffee, hot milo, and more! Breakfast were nicely set-up in our room delivered to us at 7:15am since, I mentioned that 7:30am is our breakfast time

11. After 3 days 2 nights stay as a Family, we really had a nice staycation here. With their quiet, clean, well-maintained and very exclusive property, top-notch service or assistance from the staff (free shuttle service within the resort, 24/7 on-call security and staff to ready assist in any inquiry), and lastly, "breezy" environment, indeed, this resort is now one of my top favorite resorts that I stayed in the Philippines, because for 3 days, I had a quiet time and solemn moment with my family! And, definitely will be back here!

12. As an additional information, Crosswinds Resort Suites also offers as a function room or venue rental for any events such as corporate events, team buildings, or all types of occasions such as baptismal, family reunion, debut, pre-nup and wedding as well where churches like Chapel on the Hill, Calaruega Hill, San Antonio de Padua Church and Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Tagaytay are near.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank VinaTraveler
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We booked for our post Mother day celebration and our expectations were met. It was all green everywhere because it's surrounded with mostly, pine trees. The hotel seemed to be old but I can say well maintained. The staffs were very prompt and accommodating. Ideal for those who really want a peace and quiet time since they din't have much amenities. Unfortunately, we weren't able to use the pool on our first day because it has an event. But over all we still had a great time and had a good night rest. We will be recommending it to our families and friends.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We booked a standard double room via Agoda at a discounted price. The location is far from the usual Tagaytay crowds. It's like a small pine-tree village so the atmosphere was really cool even during summer. So many picture-worthy locations. On the way to the hotel is also not too steep. The pool is small so try to go during off season or weekdays. Breakfast was ok, not too many choices but I like that they have chocolate milk. The room has complete kitchen amenities for families wanting to cook steak or bulalo. There's also a ref and microwave and closet size is enough for 2-3 pax. We'll definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family