Hotel Kimberly(Tagaytay)
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 77
USD 73
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
USD 63
TripAdvisor
Book now, pay at stay
USD 195
All reviewswelcome homethe general managerbrick oven pizzalifestyle managersmall luxury hotelfrench chefsmall librarynespresso machinethe fine dining restauranttruffle cheesepoolside restaurantpersonalized letterinfinity poolpillow menuentrance gateflower petalssmall serving
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm normally not a fan of staycations but this hotel changed my mind. The bed is very comfortable and the bathroom is my dream bathroom - it has a tub, rain shower, and a space in between the two sinks for women to be able to put on their makeup. This is normally an issue for me in other hotels so this was a nice surprise.

They also have a lightly heated pool which has the perfect temperature - not too warm that you get dizzy after a few hours and not too cool either. My kids were in it all afternoon and they had a great time. The staff, head chef, and general manager were all so warm and accommodating. They truly went out of their way to make us feel at home.

Room Tip: For those that have trouble with stairs, best to request for a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Peter D, General Manager at Anya Resort Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mgmblake,

Warm greetings from your Home-Anya resort Tagaytay,

Thank you for taking some time to give us your feedback and appreciation, Glad you and your family liked our spacious room and the amenities inside the room.

Rightly said one of our pool is heated and steady temperature of 27.5 degrees celsius perfect for a dip anytime. thank you for highlighting our team who made your stay and experience more worthwhile.

Best regards from the team and look forward to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just spent Father's Day weekend at the Anya Resort in Tagaytay and had a fabulous time! Overall, the staff were fabulous and made for a wonderful couple of days.

1) Location: Anya is in a great location. It is within an hour and a half of Metro Manila, but doesn't require you to go to Tagaytay-Nasugbu Road which is always a traffic nightmare on weekends.

2) Rooms: The rooms were very spacious with all of the amenities that one would expect. The bathrooms were massive with double sinks and a separate rain shower/bath.

3) Resort itself: The place was great and very spacious. Tthe thing I liked was that it was very open allowing for longish walks in cool Tagaytay...something you don't get in Manila. Also, the 3 level infinity pool was tremendous allowing for the kids to met new friends and swim the entire day away. There are multiple restaurants and a library allowing for everyone to do what it is that they like. The food was very good with the brick-oven pizzas getting high marks from the kids. My only regret was that I didn't get to hit the spa, but I guess that is for next time!

4) Staff: You can get a lot of the above at other places, but hte staff is really what sets Anya apart from the rest. From the second I arrived, I was extremely well taken care of. If I had a request, it was taken care of immediately, both the GM and chef made it a point to talk to us while at the table and checking if everything was ok, and added little touches of sending a cake up to the room to wish me a happy father's day.

It was a great visit and I am looking forward to returning soon!

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Jeblake16,

Warm greetings from your Home-Anya resort Tagaytay,

On behalf of the team i take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us and it was my pleasure to have met you and your family, appreciate your detailed review and feedback about your stay and highlighting our location, spacious rooms and amenities, 3 level pool and our library.

Glad the kids gave the seal of approval for the pizza's, and for the spa please do try our signature massage in your next visit.

Keep well and looking ahead to welcome you to in our little paradise.

With best regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I just came back from a 4 days getaway in this resort and it was perfect. It was what i needed to have, a nice environment which can give both relaxation mode and luxury vibes. I booked it at on a last minute deal, just wanted to give it a try since it was new but i was surprised how awesome it was and i even considered it as one of the best i’ve been so far in Tagaytay. From the staff to the amenities and the over-all design, nothing to complain. It’s spotless. I don’t even mind not having Taal lake view with it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Peter D, General Manager at Anya Resort Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Vangie M,

Warm greetings from your Home-Anya resort Tagaytay,

On behalf of the team I thank you for allowing us to be at your service it was our pleasure to host you and your daughter and all of us are delighted to hear from you and that you had good of 4 days of relaxation. thank you for sharing your experience and and considering us so far the best resort in Tagaytay.

Wishing you only the best from all of us at Anya and eagerly look forward to welcome you back soon.

With my best regards.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Great place. Great food. Great staff. Though they need to improve service when the place has a fair number of guests - fifteen minutes wait for a golf cart is a little ridiculous (pouring rain). When rain is constant there isn’t much to do - pool and gym is it. They probably need a little more training to handle a lot of guests, but otherwise we still enjoyed our stay (second time for me).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Peter D, General Manager at Anya Resort Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Raul105,

Warm greetings from your Home-Anya resort Tagaytay,

On behalf of the team i will like to thank you for taking time to share your experience with us, thank you for highlighting our great place great food and great staff and apologise for the delay of 15 minutes you had to wait for the golf cart and this should have not happened. we are in our continuous effort in training our team members and rest assured we will only get better.

We all look forward to welcome you back soon in our little paradise.

With my best regards,
Peter

Reviewed 7 June 2018

My friend Tina and I spent a weekend in Anya Resort Tagaytay. It was so homey. The staff greeted us with Welcome Home, and really, that's what we wanted for the weekend. Just a place to chill and relax.

Being Digital Nomads, it was a good way to unwind. The 2 levels of heated pool was perfect, we spent most of our time there just chilling.

I personally loved the truffle cheese and the Orange juice but the food was noteable and good. It reminded me of my trip to spain ( Tapas and Wine) . They even have happy hour and we were lucky we had the pinkest sunset while we were there.

The SPA! OMG THE SPA! IF anything, I would go back to Anya Hotel for the spa. It had heated bamboo, deep tissue massage plus stretching----perfect for people like us who are always on the go. This definitely did the trick.

I would go back for another weekend staycation in Anya if I find the time

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank simplykarina
Peter D, General Manager at Anya Resort Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear SimplyKarina,

Warm greetings from your Home-Anya resort Tagaytay,

Its lovely hearing from you and cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience here at Anya. Team is glad to read your kind review and thank you from all of us. appreciate your time to highlight our 2 level heated pool, truffle cheese our tapas and happy hour.

Glad you liked our spa, indeed heated bamboo massage is one of our sought treatment. we hope you make some time to visit us soon and we eagerly look forward to welcome you home soon.

With my best regards,