“Perfect”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Steak is cooked to perfection and to your liking. Their penne pasta is also flavorful. The service is excellent and ambiance is perfect.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My girlfriend and I had our lunch date here and it was an amazing experience the food was great, including the ambiance. We had Fettuccine Pasta, Penne Pasta and Malibu Rum-poached pineapple carpaccio. This is a good place to celebrate with your love once.

Paul H, Owner at Fire Lake Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you Byron for your nice review. I am so glad you and your girlfriend enjoyed your date with us!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Oh fantastic. I loved this restaurant a little tricky to find but when you do spectacular views across Lake Tall. So, very important, the executive chef and the owner are one and the same person. That is a combination that so often seems to deliver quality food, and in this case does just that. The menu is compact, I got the impression that this produces quality food from always fresh and we'll selected ingredients. My food certainly bore testament this. I have to mention the wine list, again compact and very well choosen . So rare to see this here in the Philippines it was a real delight, and I appreciated the help with selection. The service was impeccable carried out with precision and a smile. Impossible to enjoy a restaurant without good service, this was very good. Thank you. A fine dine, go there.

Thank you for your glowing review, Paul! It was a pleasure to meet you and Jheng. I shared what you wrote with your server Karl, who appreciated your comments on how he did his job. Looking forward to seeing you again soon with your friends. Stay well.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Had a steak and pasta combi as recommended by our server .. we enjoyed every bite of the steak and their bestseller dessert pineapple carpaccio is really good .. you ll miss a lot if you won't try ... and Excellent service too

Paul H, Owner at Fire Lake Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for your review, Cynthia. We are so glad you enjoyed our steak and our signature Pineapple Carpaccio dessert. Hoping to have you back with us again real soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Went there on a Saturday during the long weekend. My companion is a steak lover and since the reviews were good we decided to give it a try.

We ordered the rib eye with red wine sauce. We decided to have herbs as an add on -- that was a mistake.

When the steak was served, there was a thick layer of herbs on top whose taste overpowered the meat.

We didn't enjoy that steak.

But the mushroom truffle pasta was good. Very tasty.

We will write the experience off with the herbed steak as a bad mistake. We wont be going back any time soon though but never say never.