All reviews movie night mini zoo animal feeding farm animals free popcorn obstacle course horseback riding air hockey rabbit marshmallow roasting kid friendly hotel big playground small farm table tennis kiddie pool play ground family hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The hotel had so many activities we didnt feel the need to leave and look for other things to do in Tagaytay. Their staff are very friendly and helpful. Food is great too! Crispy Tawilis, KareKare and Bagoong Rice is such a delivious combo.

1  Thank roachalbeld
KimberlyGM, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear roachabeld,

Thank you for the 5 star review! Glad you enjoyed it and loved the food. We hope to see you return again soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Likes:

- fast wifi w/ good signal
- clean green surroundings
-friendly, efficient and helpful staff
-family oriented resort
- Many activities for the family
- w/ bonfire and marshmallows, movie night w/ free popcorn
- with mini farm, with animal feeding
-horsebackriding
-clean room
- decent buffet breakfast
- Food at Cafe K were delicious
- with heated kiddie pool but beware it is really cold in tagaytay hehe.
- with playground, entertainment room, park gym and splash slides for kids.

Dislikes:

- The pancit cabagan that we ordered was way too salty because of too much soy sauce. 1/5.
- The bacon during breakfast buffet is very tough to chew, it is not crispy.
- Room and bathroom need improvement.

Small issues, overall, we enjoyed our stay. Thank you Hotel Kimberly! :)

Dear Ninz R,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay and for the review and feedback. It's great to see how pleased you were with your stay - and how you participated in the activities. I've taken note of your comments for improvement and we will address it. Appreciate that you brought it to our attention.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I always hear about this hotel but never got the chance to try it earlier because the idea of it not being along Aguinaldo Highway throws me off. BUT! after staying here for 2 nights, I thought that it not being along the location that I prefer isn't that bad after all.

Their lobby, apart from being well lit by natural light, is so spacious and homey. I love the themed set up scattered all around the area which are perfect for photo ops.

They have ample and safe parking spaces. The staff are all so polite and friendly. I will not forget how our room smelled so good upon entry. For a gadget freak like me, I super appreciate the extension cord situated under the side table. Not to mention the portable speaker that sadly we weren't able to try. I love that they try to put their selves into their guests' shoe and come up with even the littlest, but definitely important, details that their guests might be happy to have in their room. Another notable thing is how the accent chair complements the bed runner--the pattern is so cute by the way. It somewhat gives a relaxing vibe.

It's more likely that I'll go back.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Pamrev,

I'm so glad to see you were pleasantly surprised by your stay experience! We aim to do that for all our guests. Thank you for the comments and review. We truly appreciate it and hope you will come back to stay again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Rooms are not fancy but comfortable. Staff are all very friendly and helpful. Activities are fun for kids. Pool wasn't heated when we were there and it was very cold. Asked the pool attendant but he said that management didn't allow.

1  Thank rochellero

Dear rochellero,

Thank you for the review and feedback. I'm glad you had a comfortable stay and liked the amenities and staff.

My apologies if you found the pool too cold. Pool heaters are available for the main and kids' pools. We monitor the temperature daily and turn on the heater when it dips below the universally accepted 26C.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Hotel Kimberly is a child-friendly hotel. It offers many activities especially prepared for kids, such as animal feeding, bonfire, marshmallow roasting and movie night. They also have a playground and swimming pool that the kids will definitely enjoy.

1  Thank PFM_Lala

Thank you for the 5 star review and feedback, PFM_Lala! We are glad you liked Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay and hope to see you return again soon.