Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Hugo A
Hothfield, United Kingdom

Best place for solo travelers

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 July 2017via mobile
Ostello Bello is a really friendly & european style hostels! I've been to the 3 ostello bello of Myanmar and they have clean dorms, clean bathrooms. In bagan there is a rooftop where you can sleep if you arrive before check-in. You can have a shower as well if you have already checked out. They do games on the evening and the living room is really chill and you can meet people there. You can book bus, motorbike and everything from the hostel.
AU$58
Get rewarded with One Key
  • Agoda.com
1.0 km from Ostello Bello Bagan
View more hotels in Bagan
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This is the place to stay in Bagan! A new, clean, well organized hostel. Helpful staff, and the hostel also offers different activities like Burmese class. Free pasta three times a day. Super easy to get to know other travelers.

1  Thank 494elliane
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The motorbike place next to the hostel is totally ripped off. The motorbike place next to the hostel the price is depends on how stupid you are I guess, yesterday I rented was 6000 kyat small one and big one was 8000 ( they will always give you a higher price then if you said too expensive they will tell you to ask the hostel, I'm not so sure if they are a part of the hostel).

The next morning when I woke up early morning to rent a motorbike to see the sunrise, the guy told me 7000 kyat for a small one and 12000 for the a big one. I told him I rented 8000 for a big one yesterday and he asked me what time, said 8 am and he asked me back what time is it right now( which was 4:30am )

Anyway you definitely can rent for just 4000 kyat at the other place which like one min walk, you definitely can use it as much as you want but have to return at 8pm as the place next to the hostel.

2  Thank visryan
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Worldwide chained hostel - Ostello Bello is the most favorite place for expat and young travelers around the world.
Clean room, Nice space and friendly staff...depends on the shift. Some are happy to help you everything but some may not..
By the way, I still guarantee it's the best place to stay in Bagan.
Closed to restaurant (Pizza, Asian food ---> try the one called Seven Sisters)
JUST only one concern if you want to buy the city tour or book the bus to another city i.e. Mandalay.
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK/BUY ANYTHING WITH THE AGENT WHICH THEY HAVE A KIOSK NEXT TO THE HOSTEL.
Those guys are tricky.
To be save, Please book with the hostel directly :)

Room tip: Worth the money and clean
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MaySuprapatanant
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

A group of us stayed at the Ostello in Bagan during our short stay here. It is a typical hostel set up with dorm style accommodation. We were in a 6 bed dorm with attached bathroom. The room was clean and functional with each bunk having a lockable compartment underneath for you to place ur bag safely. The hostel had a friendly atmosphere with free tea/ coffee and pasta at set times of the day. The staff were approachable with varied knowledge of the locality. You are expected to pay a deposit for your key and towel on check in (this is pretty standard). If you are looking for a clean well located hostel then this is the place for you.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The hostel was great. The rooms were bog and clean and there were a lot of tours arranged by the hostel, some of them even for free. But the best part of all was the staff. I forgot my phone, when I was in the pick up to the bus station I realised this. Then I called the hostel and nana and wincha immediately searched for it and jumped on a motor bike to bring the phone to the bus station. They even called the bus agency to wait until they arrived with the phone. Then they wanted nothing in return. Thus this is the only way to thank them. So thank you nana and wincha!

Trip type: Travelled with friends