See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Overall, the hotel had a nice surrounding and the staffs were very friendly. The breakfast buffet was also very delicious. The rooms are clean though the room we stayed in had no windows. The swimming pool was also nice but there are a few problems with the temperature of the water in the bathroom (its either too cold or scorching hot). But overall, i would recommend it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kay Khine Z
Reviewed 29 November 2017

This is an average hotel. The staff was good. I stayed in Platinum room however it was not impressive at all. The room was very big however there was no furniture. Bathroom was also poor. There was no partition in the bathroom. Internet access was poor.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lpermyos
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Su Tine San Royal Palace Hotel was booked by our tour, we had nice room on second floor close to SPA and Swimming Pool. First night had night at Pool side Restaurant. Nice meal with puppet and local dances by lady. Really enjoy the buffet breakfast with large choice of food and Eggs cook to order. Had no problem with hotel booked for us.

Room Tip: We had nice second floor room. So if have medical/health problem ask for first floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Coconut88888
Reviewed 26 February 2017

We arrived as a group from the airport in a very short time. The first thing we all noticed was the stench of sewerage in the main reception area. This smell also continued in 3 rooms of our group and had to have their rooms changed.

The curtain was broken in my room and I was unable to close it. So no privacy and a view of the pool. Easily fixed by standing on a table, but my insurance does not cover me for breaking an ankle if I slipped fixing it.

We stayed her one night left luggage to go to Mt Popa and returned here two days later. We had exactly the same problems and once again on of our group had to change rooms. I had the same room again and the curtain was broken again. I waited 45 minutes for someone to fix it. After the reception staff did not believe me and had to come and check and still could not understand the problem of having a full length curtain that would not shut. They just seemed to think my complaint was funny.

Others of my group complained of lack of sleep because of the noise from rooms above.

Breakfast is served on the roof, but don't wander to far as electrical wires are exposed along some of the walls where lights should be. There is an extra step up to the roof, which is a trip hazard and totally not needed. I figured it was there to prevent flooding when it rains..

Overall it is a hotel to rest your head. The staff are hard to communicate with and for a new hotel the plumbing is a big fail.

Room Tip: Chose another hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Simon C
Reviewed 31 January 2017

The location of the hotel is not very far from archeological site of Bagan, it takes only 15 mins to reach famous Pagodas. We can even see some old stupas from the breakfast area. Breakfast serving is very generous, mixed western and traditional. The staff are super nice, they are always asking that how they can help us ( taxi, bike rental , tickets etc). They let us checkin also very early in the morning without extra charges and we are so grateful. Su Tine San is also very near to one very nice restaurant "The Typical Food House". As I had booked with Jovago, I have to pay only half price of their walkin rate, where they charge to walkin guest with dollar exchange rate. So lucky that I did booking with Jovago. Overall this hotel is really an amazing one in Bagan (The heart of Myanmar).

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family