All reviewsgood sizehotel pricerestaurants and shopstour groupnice poolshower headrecommend this hotelreception areagardenwifimohingamattressasia
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Room is spacious, toilets and shower head are tidy and great.
Breakfast is quiet good and offer varieties to choose from European to Burmese.
Outdoor swimming pool is cool and good to chill with friends in the evening.
Staffs are nice and environment is quiet too.
Overall it's affordable and nice place to stay in Bagan.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not looking expensive so not need to wait Special at this hotel. But anyway clean with friendly staff. Also not so far from old Bagan. So if you need a bed to sleep so you can easily choose this hotel

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2017

First of all after a very long drive from Mandalay our driver and guide could not find the hotel - we passed many that looked quite nice. The grounds of this hotel were fine but the office and rooms really need to be re-done. The service was non - we asked if there was a place to buy a beer and we were pointed to a large refrigerator - oh well - guess we were spoiled. The breakfast was in the garden and since it was raining (which I believe it does often) we got damp as the umbrella over the table was not sufficient. By the way I see on you site there is a boat from Mandalay to Bagan - I think we would have taken it if we had know.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Spacious room with terrible lighting - even during the day it was dim and hard to see.
Great location - 5 min walking distance to restaurants.
The water pressure in the shower was minimal and the entire bathroom under water afterward (impossible to help the hotel save water on towel washing when you have to use your towel to dry the bathroom afterward).
Lovely pool but only a few lounge chairs - for a hotel that hosts many tour groups, this isn't good enough.
Lovely breakfast setting by the pool - wasn't that impressed by the food.
The main reason why I will NEVER stay here again - I accidentally knocked my coffee cup onto the floor in the room and broke the cup. Being a good guest, I reported this to the hotel. Not only did they NOT replace the cup, but charged us $6.00 on check out as damage!
Never in all my life have I stayed in a hotel that charged the guest what was in essence, normal wear and tear on a room. This is not acceptable and a rip-off.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Located within an easy walk to New Bagan's restaurants, the friendly staff offer clean, adequate sized rooms with air conditioning. The al fresco breakfast is served in a lovely setting by the pool and provides local as well as international foods. Wi-Fi is available in the reception area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple