All reviewskannappa restaurantrooftop restaurantvalue for moneychettinad foodnon vegpleasant stayground floormouth wateringplace to staysuite roomother hotelsstar hotelmorning breakfasthotel is locatedrooms are cleanbusiness hotelfamily stay
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Breakfast restaurant foods good.
my family love it and enjoyed.
Kannappa restaurant launch is awesome
overall cleaning good.
National institute of technology (NIT) very near (20km) 40 minutes traveling.
Sure next families staying

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GrandGardenia, Front Office Manager at Grand Gardenia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Grand Gardenia, Trichy

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

we were travelling with family. two young couple .one with toddler.one old couple and myself heavily pregnant with my toddler and husband. we booked grand gardenia because of the good review but i was not aware my nightmare of staying there ..we booked 3 deluxe room and a suite..i booked the suite as wanted more comfort...we booked 2 night stay here...second time around india this trip was 5 days trip.earlier travelled for two weeks. stayed at hava griya at sri rangam.
registration was good, the receptionist was corteous...i was give room 211-suite room...the room was divided into living,bed room and one powder room and another bathroom. the room had many lights but too dim for our liking .after checking in we went to have our late lunch then headed out to sriranganathar temple..we came back late and we were chit chatting with family member at the living area...we headed to bed around 11 pm.I went to the washroom and started hearing banging noise as if aomeone is hammering inside the room. initially thought maybe some repair goong on nearby..but sound just got louder and louder..my husband also heard but kept quiet about it..the sound didnt stop. thank god for my little girl was fast asleep. i couldnt sleep as the banging/hamerring noise was persistent through out the night. i was sure it was not maintenance work at wee hours and was very late so just stayed in the very same room.iwas very worried for the safety of my toddler and unborn child..thank god we had temple prasadam all around us..we went to many temple before coming here.
next morning the sound was there but lighter. i went to see the receptionist but she was like no such complaint before and her reaction was like im making up the story and i ask her to
change the room. she said no other suite room was available and ask us to stay in the very same room and change in the night if again the same sound heard. she thinks im crazy to stay in that room! i told her to give a normal room.i just wanted a oeace of mind and for the safety of my toddler and child. we were downgraded but no refund given for the different fare of price . i gladly took the room. its at the very same floor about 2 to 3 rooms away..this room was bright not too dim and no noise..evem thought a little scared but definitely no noise and finally had a peaceful night...

this is the first time im encountering this kind of ezperience..i had stayed at many hotel but this is definitely one of the worst experience..
but i have to say the rooms was clean and they have a very good restaurant. breakfast variety was good...
if not for the paranormal experience i would have given this hotel a four star..other family members did not encounter such experience.
if planning to stay in this hotel avoid room 211.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
GrandGardenia, Front Office Manager at Grand Gardenia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at Grand Gardenia, Tiruchirappalli

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. We appreciate your feedback, as it is indeed the per-eminent barometer by which we can measure our achievements and shortfalls, in providing the best of services to our valued guests, such as yourself.

We have shared your feedback with the concerned department and would like to assure you that the concerns will be certainly addressed.

On behalf of all of us at Grand Gardenia we would like to thank you for your concern.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Gardenia Soon.

+ 9195856 44000

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The way of customer handling is very worse. Female receptionist who receives the customer is not so pleasant.
During my visit I faced below problems
Hotel states it's a 24 hrs checkout but you will be alarmed to leave early from the time you checked in .
WiFi problems , Room Security access not working properly, Frequent Power drops made my day to mark my review with 2

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

+ 9195856 44000

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This hotel is in a relatively quiet location and the noise is minimal. The room is sufficiently spacious. The price is really good. The staff is extremely helpful and bend backward to make your stay as comfortable and carefree as possible. The breakfast buffet is very good and the manager goes out of his way to make it a very pleasant experience. The restaurant is, however, not great.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
GrandGardenia, Front Office Manager at Grand Gardenia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Grand Gardenia, Trichy

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services exceeded your expectations. Noted your valuable suggestion as well and that will be taken care too.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Having arrived after a very long road trip, this was a most welcome stop. I stayed overnight, the food was excellent and so was the service. Highly recommended. The food was very tasty, the room and staff most pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
GrandGardenia, Front Office Manager at Grand Gardenia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018