All reviews lobby lounge western restaurant up to date tour group day tour spacious room nice hotel front desk dinner buffet cleanliness accor wifi airport city housekeeper star usd
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Special thanks for the unforgettable experience in the convinient hotel with the excellent services, very helpful, patience and giving many information for people who can't speak chinese. Especially to the PIC ( Kelly, Phoebe, Michael, Boris, and Louis). For the food and beverages, According to our taste the food are delicious.

if you have chance to visit Taiyuan and get a warm and wonderful place to stay for travelling around Shanxie province. I recommended to stay at Pullman Hotel Taiyuan.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
PullmanTaiyuan, General Manager at Pullman Taiyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure by reading a review coming from a guest with satisfaction. We are thrilled to hear you are happy with hotel room and kind staff. I understand the importance of comfortable room especially for a traveler and I am happy that our hotel met your expectation.
I will share your feedback with our team. We definitely recognize that guest satisfaction is a strong support for our hotels and our brands. We already took immediate action to work on how we can improve guest satisfaction in the every areas.
Again, thank you so much for your endless kind compliments. We really appreciate your review and we look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

There are such hotels in Taiyuan, which are worth recommending. It's not expensive. The point is that the service is going to go beyond the price. A good choice. Especially their professional service and friendly attitude made our travelers feel warm. The weather in Taiyuan was very cold, but the people in the hotel made us warm. The temperature of the room's water temperature is better.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
PullmanTaiyuan, General Manager at Pullman Taiyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for choosing Pullman Taiyuan and taking time to tell us about your experience. First of all, we are pleased to know that you were satisfied with our room and kind staff. I will share your feedback with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I am confident that if you could come for another visit, we would be able to show you our best service we promised to all our guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience and my team can’t wait for your next visit at Pullman Taiyuan. Sincerely Kevin Sung General Manager/Pullman Taiyuan

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

A good place to stay in Taiyuan; good and fast service and convenient. The room was quite and equipped with all necessary furniture; ironing station, charging device for your phone, bath tub..

The break first was delicious, lots of local dishes.

The only reason why I do not give 5 stars is because I found some hair in the bath tub, probably forgot to clean this one..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kalmec
PullmanTaiyuan, General Manager at Pullman Taiyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled to hear you are happy with hotel room and restaurants. I understand the importance of comfortable room especially for a traveler and I am happy that our hotel met your expectation.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is definitely the best hotel I have stayed at in China! Everything was great the rooms,the service, etc. The breakfast at the western restaurant was almost like being back in America. The room cleaning service was spot on. Everyone here was so kind, not one bad attitude! We went to the 6th floor (the terrace) to check out the pool and it looked great, but we didn't bring swimsuits so we weren't able to swim in it. The lobby was a nice place to sit and wait also. The number one thing about this hotel is the cleanliness! The only problem that we had was with the AC so we informed the front desk and the problem was soon fixed! We would definitely stay here agin!

Stayed: December 2017
PullmanTaiyuan, General Manager at Pullman Taiyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Guest,

However, I am sorry that the AC experience did not meet your expectations. We already took immediate action to improve our deficiency in the areas you have mentioned. I am confident that if you could come for another visit, we would be able to show you our best service we promised to all our guests.

Sincerely
Kevin Sung
General Manager/Pullman Taiyuan

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Good hotel providing excellent value for money if compared to European hotels. Nice and spacious room with up-to-date technology. The Internet, however is extremely slow which I assume is a general Chinese problem. Restaurants/ bar at Lobby level/ Lobby lounge very good. The city itself not much, it seems like an industrial area and is a bit dirty.

Stayed: April 2017
PullmanTaiyuan, General Manager at Pullman Taiyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018