“Halloween fun!!!”

The Music Station & Cocktail Lounge
Ranked #48 of 127 Restaurants in Mossel Bay
Cuisines: African, Barbecue, Seafood, Bar
Reviewed 3 November 2014

We have eaten at The Music Station and have experienced fresh,tasty,well prepared food served by friendly,attentive waiters.
The setting is casual and comfortable. Food = good value for money.
The Halloween theme and decor Friday night was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
Looking forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 17 October 2014 via mobile

Me and my family stumbled onto this awesome place and we not disappointed. Great food and people. Its a must when you go to Mosselbay. Giovanni thank for making us feel special. Will always come back!!!!! Prawn was huge and amazing!!!

Reviewed 5 October 2014

My wife and I had the best experience of king prawns on the night of 26 Sept 2014. The proximity to the ocean gives one a feeling that you would get the best seafood here, and indeed we were not disappointed! Kudos to Selmare, your top class service was most appreciated. Keep it up!

Reviewed 24 September 2014

I come here every second day its close to my workplace and i enjoy the food and the company of the staff.they are always friendly and helpfull.i like the cheap drinks and wonderful food even more

1  Thank stefan15088
Reviewed 21 September 2014

We the wife and I with daughter and son in-law have been to a lot of eateries in Mossel Bay and as my wife loves prawns. This was the first time she was really served prawns and not shrimps, The steak I had (very rare) also the first time someone done it rights (for a change) . Daughter and son in-law enjoyed their hake and calamari and the Mojo jars and the live entertainment.
A must visit if in Mossel Bay. We will use the venue for our Xmas party.
William , Evelyn , Colleen & Kobus