Lowest prices for your stay
USD 404
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUSD 404
eDreams
1,586 results
All reviews outdoor shower out of this world conference facilities food was great excellent stay lake naivasha the cottages serene environment lovely place swimming pool boat ride team building crescent island wave nightclub happiness meals
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

I loved my stay at your resort.I travelled with my daughter and a friend.The property is breathtaking and the staff are friendly.The night was however rather cold the duvets are not warm enough.

All in all we enjoyed our stay

Reviewed 11 May 2021

A remarkable experience. I did enjoy my stay. Will not hesitate to recommend the resort. its good for a family visit as it has very good grounds for photos and relaxing and spending quality time with family

Reviewed 11 May 2021

A great place for family holiday, with provisions even for small babies. The Facilities are excellent and enjoyable. I particularly loved the services of the waiters and the game room not forgetting the gym. The swimming pool was also was very clean and fun. Not forgetting the rooms, everything was pretty good and I look forward to coming back again.

Reviewed 6 May 2021

We had a good time here, will be back soon. I like the Spa, it's very helpful and relaxed. Excellent service with good and friendly staff. Food was great, location was great and the swimming pool was good.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 6 May 2021

The reception and service all through our stay was top notch. Our function was seem less and they had a gift for us in the room. The staff are helpful and polite. The rooms are clean and the grounds pristine. Will surely be back.

Date of stay: March 2021