“Allrounder campsite”

Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Naivasha
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Camping 700 ksh pppn. They also rent tents and little bungalows out. Possible to rent bikes, boat ride. Hells gate np nearby with bike. Restaurant cozy with view of lake. Food is average to good. Hippos at night behind fence.

1  Thank Kathamed

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Went for a meal and we were served well,however three people ordered the same meal i.e a chicken tikka curry that came but was off, on complaining to the magement,the response was unbelievable,the lady was extremly rude to us and did not want to listen and refused to replace the off food saying that we are lying and we should leave! how rude! we left very disapointed and hungry.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Cosy restaurant with nice food and a pleasant atmosphere.
African kitchen with an Italian touch. yummy :-)
Agnes and her staff are always friendly and helpful.
Good music and nice details in decoration give the finishing touch to this nice establishment.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

When I look back on my trip through Africa, this place comes to mind as my favorite camp. I loved camping here, for one. It was clean and the showers and sinks were serviceable and hot. The camp is set right on the lake and hippos roam in the evenings. They'll take you out on a hippo cruise if you want, and you can rent bikes to go to the neighboring Hells Gate National Park. Best of all the camp bar served some of the best food we had in all of Africa, and it was comfy, cozy, and had awesome WIFI. I can't recommend this place highly enough.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

For about six months before our trip I told everyone that I was most nervous about seeing the hippos! I still think they are dangerous but I was not terrified for the duration of my stay at the Navaisha sopa Lodge! I thoroughly enjoyed watching the hippos eat at night from my balcony. Fisherman's camp is where the boat is launched. We took a ride around the whole lake spending about 15 minutes watching the hippos. Personally I would've rather spent almost the entire time with the hippos. They are fascinating