“Tastfull and with care”

Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Naivasha
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Cosy restaurant with nice food and a pleasant atmosphere.
African kitchen with an Italian touch. yummy :-)
Agnes and her staff are always friendly and helpful.
Good music and nice details in decoration give the finishing touch to this nice establishment.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

When I look back on my trip through Africa, this place comes to mind as my favorite camp. I loved camping here, for one. It was clean and the showers and sinks were serviceable and hot. The camp is set right on the lake and hippos roam in the evenings. They'll take you out on a hippo cruise if you want, and you can rent bikes to go to the neighboring Hells Gate National Park. Best of all the camp bar served some of the best food we had in all of Africa, and it was comfy, cozy, and had awesome WIFI. I can't recommend this place highly enough.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

For about six months before our trip I told everyone that I was most nervous about seeing the hippos! I still think they are dangerous but I was not terrified for the duration of my stay at the Navaisha sopa Lodge! I thoroughly enjoyed watching the hippos eat at night from my balcony. Fisherman's camp is where the boat is launched. We took a ride around the whole lake spending about 15 minutes watching the hippos. Personally I would've rather spent almost the entire time with the hippos. They are fascinating

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This place has great grounds for any activity you may wish to have as a group. The camping gear provided by hotel is quite affordable but thats all i can say about them. The restaurant is great though you can bring your own gear and prepare your own food. Am a nature lover and around there are lovely friends to keep you company (See photos)

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Avoid, avoid and avoid! we spent only 1 night in bandas room, and it was terrible, one of the worst experience i ever had!
Full of mosquitos, no tub for water, completely dirty, humid and cold.. the only positive thing is the lake and restaurant, even if you have to wait at least 1 hour before have your dinner!