“Friendly, very helpful owner ”
Review of Hilary's

Hilary's
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Maun
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Home-cooked breakfasts and lunches, with the freshest ingredients in town, and a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Good breakfast, especially pancakes. The English owner is very helpful, well connected in the Maun tourism community.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I went to this place for lunch following advice from the good reviews and this little family restaurant in Maun didn't fail my expecations. The menu is a bit limited (3-4 mains of the day) but the quality is excellent. The food is a mixture of African and European. I had a Bobotie while my friend got the Avocado filled with chicken salad. Both were great. We also got a triple chocolate cake that was amazing! The place looks clean and has an enjoyable seating area outside.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Good spot with good, fresh and healthy food and homely atmosphere in walking distance from the airport. In a town where restaurants are scarce, especially good ones, Hilary's is well known to locals as well as to tourists who have done their homework.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Hilary's is an old favourite for Maun residents. The menu is always different and the food is always fresh and healthy. Definitely don't miss out on the home made lemonade and freshly baked bread.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Maun is a transfer hub for people who are taking smaller planes to safari camps. I stopped in for a quick lunch, not having any Pula on me. I never thought to ask since this is 2017, there was NO signs, NO mention on the menu or by the waitress. After the meal she looks perplexed I would pull out a card. I had to go back to the airport, cutting my flight close to get cash to bring back. The food is not good enough for this hassle.