“very friendly good food”
Review of Mango Cafe

Mango Cafe
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Neiafu
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come and visit us for lunch, dinner or sunset drinks on the waterfront in Neiafu on the island of Vava'u in the Kingdom of Tonga.
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

we found the staff very friendly and the food excellent. would certainly recommend. If you come via dinghy they have nice secure dock and the balcony has a great view.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We are two nights here while in Vava'u. Decided it was the best for food & drinks.
The coconut crumbed mahi mahi & lobster were delicious.
It was very busy both times but staff were friendly & efficient.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stopped for lunch and enjoyed a smile cafe style meal and enjoyed the view up the inlet. Service was good and the food OK.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We went to try this place out but it was okay. It was a little bit of walk up hill from where we were staying. But we heard good things about Mango. Definitely the location is well worth the walk. The food was good but I think I had such a build up. I was disappointed at the end. All though this is how I feel but it's still up there. Mango will be second on my list in places to eat in Neiafu, Vava'u. The place is nicely decorated & loved it.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We had a really nice meal at this cafe. We went back a few times. By far the best crunchy chips I've ever eaten. Mango also had a creat Rum coconut cocktail that was very nice. Well worth a visit