“Sapore Divino”
Review of Sapore Divino

Sapore Divino
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Torre Faro
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ristorante con cucina italiana ed in particolare siciliana con atmosfera romantica.In una splendida cornice circondata dai laghi e dal suggestivo litorale di Torre Faro, una location nuova e ricercata. I profumati ingredienti del territorio, proposti in nuove combinazioni, integrano tradizione e creatività dando vita ad una cucina sapiente ed unica per ricevimenti di grande prestigio. La grande cura per i piccoli dettagli, i menu personalizzati, le atmosfere rilassanti e piacevolissime, sono gli ingredienti per rendere indimenticabile il vostro evento.
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We happened upon this restaurant in Sicily, and we had the best best meal of our holiday. The ambience was delightful , The Maitre de was absolutely wonderful, excellent service and every meal was delicious and enjoyed by all .. highly recommend!!

1  Thank loulockwood
mariov1, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Sapore Divino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Thank you for your beautyful word ,we hope to' see you before it il possibile . Grazie a tutti voi bellissime persone

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service and atmosphere! The restaurant has a huge infrastructure to serve big groups, but I'd recommend to book a table before going there just in case!
I've been here with some friends after a recommendation of a Sicilian friend of mine! At first I was disappointed with its entrance design from outside view cause it seemed a little bit stranger from my previous experiences in Sicily! However, my doubts about it just changed when I first put a step into the restaurant; amazing, lush and very impressive. Some of my friends asked for pizza whilst others preferred seafood, both options are excellent options with a wine or beer!

mariov1, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Sapore Divino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thanks for your good words.See you soon mr Luis Fernando

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

How can I say how amazing this restaurant is?! I have to tell you about the beauty of the restaurant, the quality of the food and the graciousness of our host, the owner, Mario. Everything was perfect! The seafood was incredibly fresh, well prepared and presented. Delicious! The restaurant was open air, very nice temperature and breezes. It was beautiful with gardens, candlelight and even a swimming pool. There was a great selection of fine wine on display. We let Mario order for us and we were so happy with everything! We had the seafood antipasta to start followed by an amazing pasta dish and cannoli for dessert. But he brought so many extra things for us to try. We loved it all! At the end of the night he took us on a lovely tour of the surrounding seaside area.

mariov1, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Sapore Divino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thanks miss Smith for your beautiful comment.
You are VIP for my restaurant.
Come back in Italy soon.
Kiss Kiss e thanks.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

beautiful restaurant service was first class, will definitely be back, Staff were the friendliest I have met in 4 visits to Sicily.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Amazing place!
The customer service at his best! great food and wine selection! Well done Mario!!!! I will definitely recommend to all people travelling to Sicily, almost an obliged stop if you are in Messina, not only to taste the real Sicilian cuisine, but also to have a great welcome by the staff!