All reviewswolf cabingrand canyongreat ownersdirect tvqueen bedplace to staymikemiledeckgliderchannelshighwayarkansasmotelozarkspicturesbear
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in wolf cabin for our anniversary over memorial day weekend. Lovely little  (literally) cabin. Decor was quite funny... aptly named wolf cabin. Very comfortably sleeps 2, but would certainly be fine for a family with two children. There's an awesome loft! It gets toasty inside so keep the fan on and crank down the A.C.

Basic dinnerware is provided. There is an oven, stovetop, coffee maker (filters provided) and microwave. Bring a good cutting knife, aluminum foil, charcoal, lighter fluid (or get these in Jasper) and a good movie. There's a DVD player and direct tv. There is no WIFI that We could find.

We had terrible storms the first night and the Cliff house staff was very patient with my questions about it. If I wasn't so terrified the storms would have been very cool to watch from the porch. Wonderful spot to stay in while exploring the Ozarks. Easy 1 mile drive to the Cliff House inn. DEFINITELY say yes to borrowing Ernst's hiking guide. It's no fee if you return it and it's a wonderful hiking guide.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

reasonable rates, food is wonderful, the view is unreal... the Grand Canyon of the Ozarks wow. Clean and neat, I would call for reservations as space is limited, and it is out of the way for spending the night.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We saw this online and stopped by. Everyone was so friendly. We asked about the cabins and rooms. Decided on a suite that has a private view. Rooms were nice and clean. Plan on bringing family with us. Pictures we sent out has family members jealous.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed at cliff house - very unique lodging - nice rooms attached to great cafe but the best part was the deck available to relax on overlooking their own Grand Canyon! It was awesome in the evening and when we went out in the morning it appeared we were above the clouds

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2016

My husband and I stayed in room 4 of the Cliff House Inn, Jasper, Arkansas, this past Saturday night. Although the view is gorgeous and unbeatable, the room was very outdated. The bathroom had black mold in the shower, you had to hold the handle of the toilet down until it fully flushed, the water pressure was very low and not hot, just warm. You could hear the guests in the next room as if they were in your room. The noise from the restaurant above was very loud. The restaurant was a tad more updated, but for the price, the food was not what I was expecting at all, it was good not great. The owners were friendly.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple