“lunch”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #22 of 52 Restaurants in Heber Springs
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1431 Highway 25b. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Heber Springs, AR serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 14 March 2017

great place to go in Heber, it is fast food, but offer specials--only fast food place I have been in a while that the folks walk thru the dining area to make sure if you need anything!! nice folks obviously well managed

Reviewed 14 February 2017

little slow, and the burger was not as hot as I like, could have been better, but I would go back for an angus burger

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I always get the same thing when I come here, chicken fries with multiple ranch packets (it's Crack and I always get extra in case they ever forget, I would be so sad) French fries, and either a mixed icee or a Coca-Cola. Sometimes they park me to make my chicken fries fresh but usually it is fast and easy drive thru service.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Standard fast food but the servers are friendly and make the difference. The chicken sandwich and fries were our favorite.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

For the most part, I’ve found Burger Kings to be a hit or miss. Fortunately, this location was a hit. It appears to be remodeled and all new interior. (Something a LOT of Burger Kings sorely need).

The Whopper was on target, served quickly with a friendly smile and delicious…just like fast food should be. Needless to say, I was impressed enough to rate this location as "Excellent" on Trip Advisor.