“Good place”

Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Not expensive,tidy and clean.Food is good,italian,nothing to be whining about.They have full bar.Waiter spoke english and was polite.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

For some reason, yesterday was the first time we visited Antigua. It’s very close to where I live, but the entry of the house (restaurant) is covered with plants and strange objects, and it looks like an antique shop: This is what I thought until I actually heard a recommendation about the restaurant and decided to pay them a visit with my wife and 8 years old daughter.

Miguel, the waiter that took care of us during our entire stay, was a very kind person, especially towards my daughter that was completely astonish with all unique and strange antiques pieces of decoration that are placed in every wall, floor, corner and even roof of the restaurant.

The place is just beautiful! This was really completely different to any other restaurant I’ve been to. Every part of the decoration, including the dining tables, were different from each other, but always in perfect balance.

The food was very good, especially my daughter’s selection: Sweet potatoes gnocchi with sweet onions and dill sauce.

I have to add that at this point in my city, Caracas, having the opportunity to visit good quality places with such level of original taste in décor its not common at all… Visiting Antigua was a very pleasant surprise, and I’ll certainly visit them more frequently from now on.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This place has an interesting decoration. Its a cozy place. Food is good and plenty. Affordable prices.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This Eclectic restaurant is good option in Caracas, good food ast afordable prices. Mostly italian plates.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I have a theory about Venezuela: When they do things well, they excel. And this restaurant really excelled. The service was first class and the food was delicious. It was my first time at Antigua, but I'll certainly go back on my next trip to Venezuela.