See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2017

I am a British male, i spent 3 weeks in Venezuala in January and used Hotel Alex as my base while visiting different parts of the country.. The hotel is clean and well finished, there is a choice of 2 restaurants in the hotel, a Gym and a rooftop bar (with a pool) so you you have plenty to do without leaving the hotel.

The Staff were Overwhelmingly helpful! They really went out of there way to help me in what is quite a dangerous city (although not as bad as the internet leads you to believe).
They were able to organise tours for me and would organise taxis for me when i was travelling around the city and give me good information on places to go ensuring that i stayed safe.
If anybody is thinking of going to Venezuala i would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel to ensure you keep safe and get the right local information to get the most from your trip.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank razza_m_1
alberto v, Director General at Hotel Alex, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Guest!

Many thanks for your opinion about our service, we are in continuous process for development and improvement. We like to offer a good service of hotel room, gym, spa, and breakfast, we offer the best at the downtown area.

I would like to see you again in Caracas!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Had a nice stay. Easy money changing. NO changing back! Had the feeling it was all about making money and not providing service. Wifi is only working on some floors. Hardly any english speaking receptionists. Pool is closed on sunday. Safe can be carried away easily. Gym is huge. Price is good if paid at the desk, too much if booked online.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Stayed 3 nights at USD $65 a night. Breakfast was included but I didn't ask for the voucher and ended up paying each day (but nominal). Staff were all very pleasant. Restaurant attached very convenient, great staff and inexpensive. Airport transfer was USD $25 to the hotel and 10,000 Bs (or USD $5) to go back. Took approx 30 minutes to airport at 7am on a Thursday morning. Rooms were ok and bed relatively comfortable. Water was hot and wifi worked well. Nice clean safe option in pretty good location with a number of sites within walking distance. Can change USD and arrange tour guides etc. Left iPad, phone and money lying around room and never any issues.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank MJS1966
Reviewed 17 November 2016

The rooms are fine so is the Bathroom it is Centric district hotel Huge Walking Trafic in front of the Hotel, the Restaurant open to the public No Privecy, if your going for Buisness its so so but for family not Recomended.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank faisal a
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in Alex hotel Caracas for five days and I was very satisfied. Very polite people especially Anna, Anthony and Sammy in the reception who made their best to find a taxi for me and visit the town of Caracas. The room was very clean and comfortable. Food inside very cheap and tasteful on the terrace with a panoramic view of the town. It's difficult a lot for me to visit Caracas again but I have invited Anna, Anthony and Sammy in Greece to say thanks a lot for the best accommodation.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo