1,674 results
All reviews nice pool las mercedes breakfast buffet business traveler would highly recommend this hotel top floor other hand the check in process sushi excellent hotel city venezuela country gym safety security taxis
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Good Staff, the Rooms are like new. The Pool area is wonderful and the restaurant Sol & Sombra is also good.

The Elevators from the Suites Tower and the Reception of Suites Tower (was not working during the Check In).

Room Tip: Choose the Suite.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Gte-atenc-Eurob, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Eurobuilding Hotel and Suites Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear Mr. Alejandro L

Thank you for your feedback about your stay at Eurobuilding Hotel and Suites Caracas.

We are glad to hear that you consider our hotel the best option in the city. Everyday we make an effort to offer the best to our guests.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

One of the most luxurious hotels I have ever been which surprises me due to Venezuela's current political and economical situation . This hotel provides not only attentive service but beautiful views, great pool and gym area nice bar in the center of the lobby area good restaurants and more. Business or pleasure is a safe choice. Also is well located.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Gte-atenc-Eurob, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Eurobuilding Hotel and Suites Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Mr,

We appreciate the time you invested to let us know your experience in Eurobuilding Hotel & Suites Caracas.
We are glad to know that you were satisfied with the service we gave you.

We hope you to receive you again soon.

Guest Relation Manager.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We spend 2 days for medical activities Surgery Congress
Personnel very nice and breakfast outstanding. All you wish hot and cold and fresh nice bakery
Nice people. Affordable prices for the type of hotel and location
I really recommended.

Stayed: June 2016
Gte-atenc-Eurob, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Eurobuilding Hotel and Suites Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Dear Mrs. Maria D

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very good, very well located but it needs to be updated. It's one of the oldest hotels in Caracas and it shows. Checking in was a hassle, my reservation was paid buy our local office (as it has been always) and the guy in the front desk told me I needed to pay in dollars even when my room was already paid, he told me it was a local law that got approved in March 2016 and I told him I've been in Venezuela three times since and I've never had any issues in any hotel. He expected me to call someone from our local office a Sunday 8pm to check if the room was paid is bolivares or usd. After waiting for 30 mins I was finally let in to the room.
I ordered room service and the guy on the phone told me it will take 45 mins to get my order. After one hour I called again and they said they were full and it might take a few more minutes. The food arrived after 90 mins. Food was good and the guy that brought it in was very nice. I asked for an invoice (travel expense report) and he told me he will bring one later. I went to bed at 1am and the bill never was delivered to my room.
Next morning during check out I asked for the invoice and it took them more than 45 min to get it and it only happend when I walked up to the front desk three times.
Breakfast is VERY good!, but room service and front desk are a complete mess.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Gte-atenc-Eurob, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Eurobuilding Hotel and Suites Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Mr. aje302

We are really sorry about what happened during your stay. It is not the service we promise.

We apologize for all the inconvenients.

Hope to see you back to change your service experience

Reviewed 16 July 2016

The most friendly and helpful persons are in the time I stayed here in approx 8.5 weeks in the hotel are:
Carlos Pacheco Barman