See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel gives you the old time vibe, from the room to the restaurant to the decoration. Our room is clean, with kitchen area and living room, bedroom and bathroom(no bathtub). Breakfast buffet was served in the restaurant on the 1st floor and the food was ok - choices were traditional Venezuelan pabellón plate, no arepa due to the harina pan shortage in the country, and some fruits choices. If I have to stay in this hotel again, I would choose to not include breakfast and go to a local panadería across the street. View from the rooftop 360 restaurant is great.

I got to the hotel around 3.30 and was resting in the bedroom when I heard somebody opening the door. For being in one of the most dangerous city in the world, that was not a good feeling. It was the cleaning service lady thinking that the room needed to be clean. I would like to believe this was a management problem that did not update the room is occupied and has already been cleaned previously. The lady was nice and proceed to chat with me for about 15 minutes before going to get 2 additional pillows I requested.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This cozy hotel has spectacular rooms. It is perfectly located in the top areas in Caracas. Has the best views at the rooftop bar 360. This hotel has a great ambiance and well trained personnel. The restaurant called palms from Helena Ibarra is top tipical Venezuelan cuisine. It is top of the top.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

This hotel was not so bad, but it could be better. This city is very dangerous but this area is the best of the city. It has a very good restaurant on the rooftop. Service was OK and rooms was dated. So nothing so good.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2016

The hotel is centrally located in Altamira which may help to avoid some of the catastrophic city traffic. It is also an area where you can dare to walk on the street, in any case my recommendation is not to abuse.
The good things: excellent security, free parking, available restaurants (visit rooftop bar). The rooms are big, a suite with kitchen, lots of space, but they have seen better days. As everything in Venezuela, maintenance is not up to date.
The not so good: service is awful. Checking in (and checking out) can take a very long time. And I do not mean because there is a line. It seems that employees have to go through a series of bureaucratic steps, and are not well trained. Cleaning of the room mediocre, sometimes maid is coming in the morning and the next day at 5PM your room is still not made. Internet is free but not working at all.
The breakfast buffet looks good at first sight but when you enter into details there are some failures. Sometimes there is no coffee, sometimes no eggs, sometimes...and so on.
I recommend to stay there only because it is safe and the location.

Room Tip: Carefull when choosing the room, the music from rooftop bar is so loud that Thursdayy and Fridays is impossible to sleep.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Danny B
Reviewed 7 April 2015 via mobile

Experience 1.
We arrived in Los roques and it was supposed to have a private boat to do excursion since we bought and paid it in advance: no any boat reserved for us

Experience 2.
We've booked a trip to Los roques...unfortunately the flight back booked by the agency was with another low cost company that lands to a very far airport (higuerote ).
We had to buy by ourselves a new ticket to flight back to the main airport and get the connection: ticket do not refound!!!!

Experience 3.
Flight postponed from Isla margarita to Caracas and the travel agency did not alert us of the change...we discovered it only at the airport!!!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends