All reviews business trip beautiful hotel favorite hotel business center exchange rate vanessa heriberto city gym venezuela elvis country cash personnel security bank spanish
Reviewed 11 February 2017

I stay in this hotel several times a year. Safe, and the rooms and facilities are fine. What sets this hotel apart for me is the staff....service is excellent from the moment you pull up in front of the hotel.

The menu in the restaurant works but is not flashy. It's a tough environment.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 513travelsabroad
Reviewed 10 February 2017

I spend two weeks in JW Marriott in Caracas. The hotel is in a great location, very clean and well maintained.
The restaurant service was great and the food was excellent. The two waiters Antonio Farias and Vanessa made the whole difference in world for me. The customer service that they provided was excellent. Because of them I felt like I am at home. They gave me an information regarding sightseeing and local food. I will looking for to see them again. I definitely will visit this hotel in Caracas again.
JW Caracas is fortuned to have emplyees like them.

Room Tip: Be sure to get breakfast included
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Stefana P
Reviewed 5 February 2017

This particular hotel meets all criteria for a comfortable, safe and enjoyable stay!! !Besides hat, the hotel is located within walking distance to the main businesses and shiopping malls in the east of the city of Caracas, Venezuela

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank olilui
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I stay in this hotel for business purposes quite often since 2014. Actually, the main advantage of this hotel is location. It is situated in quite safe area (if you could say so about Caracas) close to business centres and restaurants. Unfortunately, during last 2 years the quality of service dropped severely. My last stay at this hotel was a complete disaster. Internet did not work, when I ordered tea the water in the jar was rusty and unsafe to drink. And what is most devastating, I found (pardon me) faeces traces in the restroom of my suite. I did not even receive any apologies from staff (and this type of service is rendered to an active platinum rewards member). I would not consider this hotel luxury one at all. But to be fair, this property is still one of the best options to stay in this area of Caracas.

Room Tip: Middle floors are less noisy.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
JWMarriottCcs, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience in JW Marriott Caracas.
I could notice we could not reach your expectations. Please, accept our sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences you had in your recent stay, know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff.
All our guests deserve an extraordinary service, but as a Marriott Reward Member and your high frecuency, the service must be exceptional to thank you for your loyalty with us. Once again I apologize. All of our Staff and Leaders are aware about this comment in order to enhance the quality of service, and take care of these little details so as to cover all your requirements.
We hope you come back soon to give you an extraordinary service, where you can realize all we can do for you, because you are our priority.

José Hernández
J. W. Marriott Caracas

Reviewed 4 January 2017

If you have to visit Caracas then the Marriott is certainly one of the better options. We stayed here on our return from Los Roques. We had lunch before our flight out, I asked for some bottled mineral water. When the water came I noticed that the seal on the tops had already been opened. I did not think much of it until I to the Airport, then all hell broke loose. Needless to say what I endured on the the flight home I would not wish on anyone. So watch out for the opened bottles of mineral water.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Richard S
JWMarriottCcs, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during you recent stay. First of all, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience with the bottle of water.
It is important for us to let you know that this comment was communicated to the Food and Beverage Department to take the pertinent measures, so we can best serve you and other guest in the future.

We really hope you can visit us again in the near future and give us the opportunity to change that bad experience in our hotel.

I am at your total disposal for any requirement you could need
Best regards,