See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Had the opportunity to stay in this hotel for a week while working in Caracas and stayed at this hotel. In the overall, great hotel! Bedroon very spacious with a confy bed and Nice bathroom. The continental breakfast is plentifull and with lots of delicious options from fresh fruits to local delicacies.
I had a bad experience one day with the water of the bathroom that was muddy. They explained to me that there was a maintanace during that day and all the bedroons were presenting the same issue and the recommendation was to leave the faucet open for 10 minutes, which did not work . I begged to the person at the Desk to give me another room and they did not give me another room. Another hotel guest said to me that bis bedroom was ok and offered me his room to take a bath, Only after seen this scene the person at the front desk decided to change my room, with a disdained face. In total, they discovered that my room was really with an issue worst than other room. Got very disappointed with this experience. I believe that there Night have problems everywhere however, the want you present a profissional solution and caring Counts and during this experience i felt ignored and treated unfairly.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
MarketingCcs, Gerente at Pestana Caracas Premium City & Conference Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

First at all, receive a warm welcome by the Pestana Group, We extend our sincere apologies for the inconvenience, is not part of our standard the provide such answers to our guests, we will be following up to correct this. if there is any way to fix our mistake please let us know, thanks again for your comments and suggestions, hope to have it soon in our hotel and we can provide optimal service and a really comfortable stay.

Tel: +58 212 208-1900 | Cel + 58 4126294617
Av 1era Av. Pestana Caracas Hotel Suites Urb. Santa Eduvigis – Caracas | Venezuela

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Poor customer service , my room didn't have anything special, only one restaurant and at times service is limited because of restrictions with water and electricity. Service request are very slow like getting a towel at the pool. Also the bar that is by the pool is not open, room service is the only option.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
MarketingCcs, Gerente at Pestana Caracas Premium City & Conference Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Dear Guest

First at all We would like to apologize for all the inconvinience, and really thank you for give us your comments, actually we´re wonrking so hard to solve the problem with the electricity, and we´ll follow up the time to answer the request of the guest, the schedule of the lounge Bar star at 06:00 pm, one again our apologize and please contact us for any other request.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

They serve very good breakfast and the restaurant has a good buffet anytime of the day. The rooms are ok but in need of some maintenance. The service is reasonable and the hotel is used for big events and there was a party of Warner Bros. in the day I was there. They have a nice bar at the rooftop. My only complain was that the manager did not allow me to make a late check out. My plane was leaving at night and I had to stay for several hours at the lobby and then at the airport. They wanted to charge me an extra night for 4 additional hours, which I refused.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Alex B
MarketingCcs, Gerente at Pestana Caracas Premium City & Conference Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear Guest

Thanks for choosing us, and give us your comments, late check out always depend on the availability of rooms we have, and will have a charge depending on the time requested, yet his suggestion will be taken into account for future occasions, our interest is to achieve its total satisfaction.

regards

Reviewed 18 January 2016

As a luxury adventure blogger at world-adventurer.com I've stayed in many hotels in South America. Pestana Caracas is one of the best in Caracas!

Here's what makes it so appealing:
- Rooftop: The rooftop bar and pool area is one of the coolest I've seen in all my travels. During the day its a pool and bar and in the evenings it turns into a popular and trendy bar. The views are absolutely amazing especially during the sunset!
- Service: The team surprised me with their great service and can-do attitude. I had a tour arranged through the front desk and all my requests were handled quickly and professionally.
- Location: In one of the best neighborhoods in Caracas, the hotel is safe and has adequate security.

Overall there are many options in Caracas, but after visiting a few areas, the Pestana is a solid choice!

For an in-depth review with photos, check the experience section of my site world-adventurer.com.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor to get the best view
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thanck you por choosing us, and share your comments with us, it was a pleasure to us serv you, and We hope to see you again, if you want to give us another coments or any other request, please contact us.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

We had the New Year's Eve package including meal and stay for the night, and we had a great time! We even decided to stay longer. My only complaint was the valet parking personnel, who were not very supportive and misinformed me. But the food, the attention, the place, all was simply superb!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Josenils_Lugo, Director de Recepción at Pestana Caracas Premium City & Conference Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Dear Guest

I would like to thank the time to let us know your value comments.

We all work every day each detail to make your stay comfortable

We are looking forward to see you again in Pestana Caracas to offer the best service you
deserve.

Best regards;

Joe Kodaira
Supervisor de Recepcion / Front Desk Supervisor
Email: josenils.lugo@pestana.com
T.: +58 212 208 19 00 |
PESTANA CARACAS
PREMIUM CITY & CONFERENCE HOTEL
1ra. Avenida. Urb. Santa Eduvigis.
1070, Caracas