“good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a good spot to grab a pizza, please be aware that it is difficult under the current situation in venezuela, they may not have all items on the menu

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This very special thin crust pizza is excellent anywhere, even in Italy is not that common. This italian family established in Isla de Margarita makes the best pizza around.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Without any doubts I can say that this is not just the best pizza in town, it’s the best pizza that I had tried in my life, absolutely amazing so tasty and fresh, I just wanna sit here everyday and have pizza here, really recommended it

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I don't know if this is always the case, but when we visited this place the services was very poor... It was actually terrible!! We ordered a drink several times and it never arrived! We asked for the dessert menu and the guy in charge never paid attention to us! Not even after I spoke to him in Italian (I heard he was speaking Italian to another table, so I wanted to get his attention) we called him twice and he never came to take our order. The pizzas were really good, though, and the prices were not that high.

1  Thank Giovanna V
Reviewed 9 February 2017

The title of my review pretty much wraps it all up. The restaurant is ran by a family with good restaurant background...the environment is really cool and relaxing. If you're up for a nice pizza in the Porlamar area...this is the place!