All reviewshotel is locatedmargarita islandbedspoolsguestsvenezuela
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Staying at Maloka was my first trip to Magarita and i can tell you from me and my wife’s experience it has been nothing short of exceptional......great service, quality food , fresh juices ( made from scratch) no can juice inno ......d staff serve you with pure humility.....d pools are very nice ....it’s not crowded like other hotels.......great for a couple......will surely go back .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lee B
mal0kah, Gerente at Maloka Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Mr Lee

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience in our Hotel. It makes us very happy to know that you had a wonderful time!

We do believe that our hotel has a lot to offer and we always aim to provide the highest level of service to our guests.
Going on holiday should be a relaxing, enjoyable experience and we hope that every guest that visits us gets to feel that way.

Once again we would like to thank you for visiting us and for taking the time to provide us with feedback.

We would love to see you back soon!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further comments.

Best regards

Jesus Perez
Maloka Hotel Boutique & Spa

Reviewed 27 May 2017

My best decision in Margarita Island for mother day weekend .Excellent and friendly staff .the rooms are spacious ,clean and beautifully decorated . Breakfast was great ,Venezuelan Breakfast great empanadas and arepas .
thank you for a great weekend .

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank EGLYS
Reviewed 22 April 2017

This has been my favorite experience regarding hotels in margarita Island and Venezuela. I felt as comfortable as in my own home in this beautiful compound. Well manicured with excellent service (the most important) good food, specially breakfast. Guest could benefit from transport shuttle service to the beach, into town and from the airport, other than that I would return 100%.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank ramsesserrano
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I would totally recommend this place as one of the hotel boutique's of margarita island. This place has everything for a romantic escape. It's such a small hotel with seven pools no more than 30 suites so it's very comfy. I would suggest stay in here everytime possible. The place is perfect for special occasions anniversaries. And such.

Love it. Totally secure area.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2016

The hotel is as you see it in the pictures, there's no tricks. Great welcome with a couple of cocktails and all the attention you deserve. Me and my girlfriend got one of the suites on the high level, it got no private pool (which is the greatest I think, but it has 2 beds instead of 1 king bed), we got the one with balcony and a puff, very espacious room and great shower view (you can see even the Guacuco Beach at the end). The restaurant food was great, we recomend the Fosforera soup, by far the one of the best in the entire island, the waiters and waitress were really welcoming and the service was the best all the time.
One of my complains about was the internet which is very important if you need outside connection because theres no cell signal at all, and other no as important is that you don´t get premium channels which it should be include in this kind of hotels.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple