All reviews shore grill feel confortable general cleanliness of the hotel body cream beautiful selection guy named wash rags lobby bathroom rooms are very basic simple fix couples retreat minor issues with our room omelet station into consideration the bell boy french fries fresh fruit
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I visited Hesperia for a week long vacation . The hotel was clean,there was a wide variety of food to choose from and the staff was great. Everyone was helpful and always so pleasant. It's a nice place to visit .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Krysten J
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed for three nights and the service we got was overwhelming, drinks was on point and only the food could have been better. As a first time experience I enjoyed it to the fullest

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Naresh M
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

My friends and I only spent four short days at the hotel, but it was truly the best mini vacation I’ve had all year. First and foremost, I was blown away by how incredibly warm and welcoming the staff were, particularly Alejandra Siverio with whom we shared many laughs. Màximo and Josè were also amongst those who helped to make this trip unforgettable. They were all exceptionally kind and quick to render aid. If you’re planning on visiting, I highly recommend that you detour to the spa at least once before you leave — I promise you it’s worth it, the masseur had magic hands. Overall, the hotel itself is beautiful, enormous and quite quiet during the day if you’re looking to relax. Things heated up at night with a few parties, and they even had a haunted/terror house for entertainment which made us scream our lives out.

10/10 in my opinion. I was sad to leave and would love to visit again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kristal N
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Hesperia Eden is a beautiful resort from the outside. This is my view. Came back yesterday and I am disappointed and feel a bit robbed. Why you might ask? Well for starters you arrive at the hotel no help with baggage, when you get to the room while it's nice on the surface gets a bit complicated. On our first night the toilet kept backing up and well it continued for the rest of our stay. Staff was alerted and it was fixed everyday. (but I think that's still horrible toilets not working when you are on vacation.) Showers didn't work well either. They advertised rooms with a view I got a room with a view of the dumpster. Food is available that's one good thing given their economic state. It is advertised as "All inclusive" but sadly isn't you must pay for premium drinks which isn't that premium and Spa Services are not included in your package as advertised. I will say that Genesis and Hans made us very comfortable and helped us along the way. Sadly this doesn't make up for being rushed out of the Hotel at 8:00 am Sunday to catch a 3:00pm flight we spent the entire day waiting in the Airport. Total rip off. Because you paid for 4 days got only 2. I looked at all the great reviews and thought Hepseria Eden was a great option little did I know. In future I don't see myself visiting the hotel or even the Island....

Room Tip: Get one with a working toilet
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank srackal88
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I stayed here in August 2018 with a group of friends for 4 nights 5 days. Given the current state of mainland Venezuela, I would have been content with a basic holiday. What I was met with totally exceeded all my expectations.

The service that greeted us from arrival was exceptional. From the head of concierge, Maximo, to our floor representative, Christian, the people at this hotel made us feel warm and welcomed. At any given point, passing by any staff member, you were greeted with a warm smile and a friendly hello. I cannot stress enough on their ability to make you feel like you're the only guest there and they will go out of there way to ensure you are happy.

The rooms were very clean and sufficient and also held a safe deposit box which is a plus. All rooms offered a balcony also which was a nice touch. The main building of Eden Club has a groovy lounge area which pulsates a club type but mellow music all day and a bar which is opened on evenings steps from your room. Exiting this building will take you to the main restaurant for lunch, Shore Grill. Our party consisted of three vegetarians and although options were limited, the staff made every single effort to create something for us each day for each meal service. It was to the point that even though when we ate at another restaurant on site, they were already familiar with us and pre-prepared a vegetarian meal. This was quite unexpected and speaks to their value for their guests. Breakfast at the Festival restaurant offers great variety and is quite fulling and they also have an Asian restaurant which offers sushi on select nights.

The pool area is spectacular with a large free form pool and two Jacuzzi. The pool was clean and from what we saw, cleaned every morning. There is a DJ at the pool almost all day long and the activities never ended. The first night there was a foam party at the pool with great music and pool toys to enjoy. The second night was a beach party where they set up a bar and finger foods along with a DJ. The beach is directly across the road from Eden Club and is amazing. Crystal clear clean waters with a white sandy beach. Eden Club also has beach chairs and umbrellas for their guests and drinks service at the beach! All included! During the day there were various other activities such as cooking classes by the pool bar, water aerobics in the pool, fun trivia while relaxing at the pool with the DJ and even free 15 mins massages by the pool on two of the days we were there!

We also used the Spa and must highlight Genisis who was a gem. She was kind and so genuine and eager to speak to us in English in order to perfect her learning. The average price of a massage was USD20-USD40 for 45mins which was incredible.

I must mention, based on past reviews, that this is a Spanish speaking country. We as tourists cannot expect them to speak English, we in fact should be the ones to attempt to speak Spanish as we are visitors to their island. That being said, the restaurant staff tried their best along with many others with the little English they did know and communication was just fine. Maximo can speak a bit better English and if there was any problems, he was just a Whatsapp message away and he would come immediately. He helped also with ensuring our vegetarian needs were met.

Overall because of the service rendered by Maximo and his staff, I will without a doubt stay at Hesperia Eden Club on my next visit to Margarita Island!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends