“Impossible to find”
Review of BonBon Chinois Restaurante - CLOSED

BonBon Chinois Restaurante
Cuisines: Polynesian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Due to unexpected familiar issues, we'll be unable to open this season. Thanks to all our customers and reviewers, until now it has been a wonderful experience. We'll reopen 1st November 2015, in another location and with a more integral proposal. Hope to see you all when you'll visit this amazing island. Best wishes. Carlos, Pavlina y Gael
Reviewed 4 December 2014

I searched for this restaurant for 1.5 hours, asked multiple people (in spanish) and walked up and down the roads and never found it. Half of the people I asked had never heard of the restaurant when I said the name or showed them the name on a piece of paper.

The owners need to list an address or a landmark. Otherwise don't waste your time.

1  Thank Christy D
carlos c, Owner at BonBon Chinois Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2014

Dear Christy:

I'm so sorry that you didn't read the description of our restaurant on the trip advisor page before looking for us, there we explain that we are closed for the moment due some sad personal issues.
We'll appreciate if you reconsider your review, it really affect us.
Anyway we apologize for the inconvenience and for the time that you lost.
We wish you a nice new year's eve.
Best.

Carlos, Pavlina y Gael

Reviewed 3 September 2014

This place is for real. No fuzz. A true, genuine passion for food and wine. The local meat that we ate were some of the best that I have ver tasted in my life. The raw quality ingredients are in focus. The service is warmhearted, unpretencious and hospitable. The host is so dedicated to deliver a 110% percent product in all aspects of your very special restaurant experience. I would definately reccomend this magical place to anyone.

1  Thank Espen82
Reviewed 5 July 2014

After browsing numerous restaurant websites and reviews prior to going to EI, and strolling through all the main streets to look at my options, I stumbled upon BonBon Chinois. The food was fresh, simple but exceptional and with amazing flavours that celebrated each ingredient. I enjoyed a main and dessert with a cocktail and coffee and all of them were magnificent. The salmon was sublime and the carrot cake was, by a million miles, the best I've ever had. It was my favourite restaurant experience there and has such a simple yet high quality vibe and cruisy atmosphere. If you love fantastic restaurant dining then please give it a try. It's not on one of the most commercial/main streets but is in walking distance from anything central - and I'm certain that you'll love it.

1  Thank lizgraetz
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The food is great (try tuna tataki!), the atmosphere is elegant and relaxing at the same tie, and the service and the host are superb!

1  Thank trivia_8
Reviewed 30 January 2014

A treasure that is often missed. Have eaten here twice and will be going back again before leaving the island. An easy walk from town and well worth the effort, plus you can walk off your meal back to your accommodations.
Carlos will be your server/chef and if you wish share dinner conversation in Spanish, English or French. He offers wonderful island meals from sea or land. He uses all locally available fish, meat and vegetables. (Tuna was fabulous and T-Bone very hearty)
Don't be put off thinking that Carlos servers Chinese food, what he serves is truly a delightful meal.
Hard to use the cost per person ($$) because everything is casual dining but costly.

2  Thank GPSonsite