Lowest prices for your stay
USD 140
Hotels.com
USD 165
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUSD 140
eDreamsUSD 165
Orbitz.comUSD 140
All reviews the main street central courtyard hanga roa the perfect place to stay rooms are basic based on reviews very pleasant stay light sleeper minute walk ceiling fan island airport yvonne ivonne moai host walkable
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

I booked my 3-night stay based on reviews and had no regrets whatsoever. Ivonne was warm and welcoming and I was able to check in early which was very much appreciated. My room was recently remodeled and was clean, simple and attractive. There was adequate shelving/drawers and closet space. The bed and linens were comfy and I slept great with the ceiling fan on. Shower had good pressure and WiFi worked fairly well most of the time. The vibe here is consistent with the island’s and I felt very comfortable staying here. I was able to walk everywhere for restaurants, pharmacy, coffee, shopping and grocery markets. It was a 10-minute walk to the cemetery and to the only walkable moai site. Make sure you tell them which flight you’re on so they can pick you up (and drop off at airport). I forgot to do this but easily found a taxi to take me for 6000 pesos. The hotel is about 3.5 miles from the airport. For the price I paid, I feel that I got a very good value.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank 314suzannea
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

On the good side:
- very friendly host Ivonne, with a very warm welcome for us at the airport
- great location in Hanga Roa near the shops and restaraunts
- breakfast *includes cake :)

On the less good side:
- rooms are basic, but very clean and had everything we needed
- wifi is weak in the room and electricity seemed to cut off a few times - but welcome to the most amazing island that happens to be middle of the Pacific Ocean I suppose!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank W6929MCdavidb
Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

The rooms were modernized and clean. Yvonne knew a good amount of English and was friendly. She offered to contact several excursions on our behalf. The breakfast was good. She picked us up from the airport and dropped us off.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2019

Pros:
- Location: it's right at the main street of the village, so supermarket, bakery and excursion office is just a few steps away
- They offer pick up service, so make sure you watch the sign at the airport. I missed this :-)
- Price: good price quality
Cons:
- Owner only speaks Spanish, but with the few words I spoke I could understand them
- The rooms are not sound proof, you will hear if somebody is at the patio or the neighbors and the bakery next door starts early.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

Great hotel I am excellent location, right on the main street close to restaurants and shopping.
Everything you need is in walking distance.
Staff is great and friendly and they offer airport pick up and drop off services. The room was nice, no TV but you'll stay busy! If you don't take the breakfast option there is a Cafe on site for breakfast and lunch that is moderately priced plus kitchen facilities on site if you want to cook for yourself. The bakery two doors down makes some noise around 430 am if you are a light sleeper! Definitely worth the money... We had a great stay.

Date of stay: June 2019