Lowest prices for your stay
USD 165
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews the main street central courtyard hanga roa the perfect place to stay rooms are basic based on reviews very pleasant stay light sleeper minute walk ceiling fan island airport yvonne ivonne moai host walkable
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

On the good side:
- very friendly host Ivonne, with a very warm welcome for us at the airport
- great location in Hanga Roa near the shops and restaraunts
- breakfast *includes cake :)

On the less good side:
- rooms are basic, but very clean and had everything we needed
- wifi is weak in the room and electricity seemed to cut off a few times - but welcome to the most amazing island that happens to be middle of the Pacific Ocean I suppose!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank W6929MCdavidb
Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

The rooms were modernized and clean. Yvonne knew a good amount of English and was friendly. She offered to contact several excursions on our behalf. The breakfast was good. She picked us up from the airport and dropped us off.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2019

Pros:
- Location: it's right at the main street of the village, so supermarket, bakery and excursion office is just a few steps away
- They offer pick up service, so make sure you watch the sign at the airport. I missed this :-)
- Price: good price quality
Cons:
- Owner only speaks Spanish, but with the few words I spoke I could understand them
- The rooms are not sound proof, you will hear if somebody is at the patio or the neighbors and the bakery next door starts early.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

Great hotel I am excellent location, right on the main street close to restaurants and shopping.
Everything you need is in walking distance.
Staff is great and friendly and they offer airport pick up and drop off services. The room was nice, no TV but you'll stay busy! If you don't take the breakfast option there is a Cafe on site for breakfast and lunch that is moderately priced plus kitchen facilities on site if you want to cook for yourself. The bakery two doors down makes some noise around 430 am if you are a light sleeper! Definitely worth the money... We had a great stay.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2019

This was my first visit to Easter Island and booked this hotel based on TA reviews. I was met at the airport by one of their staff holding a sign with my name. After a short drive, we arrived at the hotel. I was given a tour of the facilities and shown my room. There was a small fridge, a table, and a nice double bed. The owner offered many suggestions as to where to go on the island. The common kitchen areas were very clean and had the utensils necessary to prepare the few meals I made. When departure time arrived, they took me back to the airport. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: January 2019