Wasaga Beach Inn and Cottages(Wasaga Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 145
USD 141
  • Pool
Saga Resort(Wasaga Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 259
USD 184
Wasaga Motel(Wasaga Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 107
Hotels.com
Wu Wu's Cabins(Wasaga Beach)
Albatross Motel(Wasaga Beach)
Wasaga B&B(Wasaga Beach)
Hollywood Cottages(Wasaga Beach)
  • Free Internet
All reviewsping pongthe riverbeautiful flowersheated poolthe ownerbbq areasummer vacationshuffle boardthe main dragmemorable vacationlounge chairsbeach shopssecond homewatch the boatstakes prideclean roomsminute walk
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Had book room last July, I tried to check in earlier and was advised the room wasn't ready, which was ok. When I was leaving the lady insisted that I pay now, I told her I would when I return to check in later that day. She started demanding in loud voice I had to right now, what ensued was a loud verbal confrontation. She was very rude and ignorant, I immediately told I wouldn't be returning...This place stay away. I stayed at Angels motel instead, staff were great....

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gddsld7
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Motel rooms on the second level are clean and bright. Lots of windows, queen bed and bar fridge. Coffee maker is not provided though. But there is a Tim Horton's not far away. Great view. The river is beside the resort and the beach is a short walk across the street. The heated pool and lounge chairs make for a special treat. Monique and Angela were very courteous and accommodating. Really enjoyed our 4 night stay. We will return.

Room Tip: A one bedroom does not mean there is a separate room. It is basically a motel room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
LuauLuau, Owner at Luau Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We started our blue water trip at this motel and ended up at Cleveland House in Muskoka. We though this would be the lowest standard place but it was nicer than Clevelands. The pool was very warm so it was good for families. Noise regulations were strictly enforced. Rooms were efficient and clean. Small store on site for snacks and miscellaneous items. Owner was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017
LuauLuau, Owner at Luau Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Reviewed 18 August 2017

This motel was very clean and comfortable - modest in its furnishings but a pleasant place to stay. Staff was very accommodating. We cooked out on the charcoal grills and ate out on our small patio. It was fun to sit by the river and watch the boats go by.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
LuauLuau, Owner at Luau Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My husband and I just visited the Luau for 3 nights and loved every minute. In our opinion it is the nicest place to stay in Wasaga Beach. The grounds are very pretty, full of flowers and perfectly manicured. The pool is heated and perfectly maintained. Our room was a decent size, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean, and there was a fridge which was appreciated. It's right on the river so you can sit by the water for hours and watch boaters, jet skiers, ducks, so much activity.

It's a quiet motel that is family orientated so you can get a good quiet relaxing rest. Access to the beach is right across the street and it's about a 7 minute walk to all the beachy shops, bars, restaurants and attractions.

It was an absolutely fabulous stay! We will absolutely be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
LuauLuau, Manager at Luau Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you!