“City rich of culture and history”
Review of Shiraz

Shiraz
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

As a in Iranian who lives outside Iran, visiting shiraz made me so much proud of who I am and appreciate the history.
Every corner of the city has great history and something to learn about and explore.
Shirazi people are so welcoming and friendly and they do everything to make you feel welcomed.
I consider my trip to shiraz as the best trip I had in Iran so far in terms of history and culture.

If you are traveling to Shiraz for nature you won’t see much.

All reviews
"quran gate"
"capital"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I fell in love with Shiraz. I came in the winter time when temperatures are moderate at day time and we could just walk around the city enjoying the beautiful architecture of the old city. The fort is amazing in itself and there are so many sights. Shiraz also has nice cafes that invite you to spend some time.

1  Thank RolfR458
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I'm private driver and visit all cities in Iran , Shiraz is my favorite , very beautiful city with Rich history , you need 2 or 3 days for visiting Shiraz , one day for visiting persepolis and pasargad and other days left for historical places in shiraz , places like : pink musqe , hafez's tomb , saadi's tomb , qavam house , zinat house , holy shrine , eram garden and many more places
I think you should stay in zandiye hotel because that's the best , and try Persian foods in shandiz restaurant , bagh-e Raz restaurant , haft Khan restaurant or...
I promise you will love Shiraz , it's amazing

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Shiraz is one of the "must see" cities in Iran. I spend 4 days there. This amazing city attracts you by its cultural and lovely ambiance. all gardens, mansions, tombs and especially Persepolis, Pasargad and Eram garden are fantastic. I will comeback ASAP.

1  Thank saba-roudkhane