“Loved the vegan pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We eat here every time we come to Barmouth and we have a lovely meal every time. It’s an uncomplicated place, the food is delicious and the staff are really friendly. I was particularly impressed with my vegan pizza with vegan cheese! I would highly recommend for people who have vegetarian or vegan diets.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I recently visited Isis for lunch, having chosen it on the basis of its excellent reviews, especially for vegetarian food. The staff were friendly and the service good; however, the food left a great deal to be desired. My falafel burger was acceptable, though nothing special and not very hot. My daughter chose a margarita pizza, with additional toppings, which again was distinctly average. My wife and my daughter's boyfriend chose the veggie burger and beefburger respectively, and both were so bad that they couldn't finish them. As this establishment has such good reviews, I must assume we were unlucky, but based upon our experience I most definitely cannot recommend Isis.

1  Thank Recumbentrider2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I had possibly the best pizza I’ve ever had with vegan cheese ,staff were so friendly and totally welcomed our two tired dogs .

2  Thank karoled48
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Excellent dining experience. Pizza's here is very good, would highly recommend if dining out in Barmouth.

1  Thank Ruan W
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Visited this pizza place while we visited Barmouth beach - food was lovely and great service!! We managed to find parking nearby and there was a desserts shop just a few doors down.

Date of visit: May 2018