“Still great!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I haven't been here for a couple of years now but as visiting with my friends, I thought we would go and have some of the delicious pizza as I remember it. We were. It disappointed!! Two of us had pizzas which were cooked to perfection, and the other one of us had spaghetti bolognese. It was a decent portion and he said tasted amazing. The staff were the same faces and were very polite and pleasant with prompt service. Our dog was more than welcome to sit outside and enjoy the views. Overall a great visit and I'm glad it hasn't changed.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great place starting for breakfast with outside seating over the harbour. Lunches are equally good quality and value and also serve evening meals

Great food combinations recommend the poached egg and guacamole with feta as a lunch .

Really friendly staff

Best bacon in town

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The pizzeria as we call it is an absolute favourite with the children! Food is always fresh and lovely! Slag Bol is divine and the salad is always so fresh and beautiful! Prices are brilliant and staff friendly!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped by this little gem on a walk by the harbour in the evening. We had a pepperoni pizza which was absolutely delicious and excellent value for money, it was home made, hot and full of flavour. And the dough balls were the cherry on top! Lovely outdoor seating with a fab view and the staff were faultless.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This place is freaking incredible! We had breakfast in the morning! So so tasty, bacon was perfect, egg was cooked lovely and the toast was gorgeous just what you expect when you're on holiday! Both me and my partner had full breakfast. I had black pudding with mine and of course it was delightful. Coffee could have been better.
Same day we went for dinner! Amazing. I had a burger and wow it was just amazing, juicy, with the right amount of salad and the perfect amount of cheese. I was so impressed with what I had. My partner had a four seasons pizza and was stuffed by the end of it!
Waitress and staff are lovely and helpful!
A place I would visit again 100%