“Great as Always”

Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Barmouth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Having just landed home from the fabulous Bridge celebrations and consumed two fantastic breakfasts from DJL, this place never ever lets you down with great service and fantastic food, paired with the simply stunning surroundings it's a must

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great little cafe. Friendly staff and reasonably priced. Would use again. Alcohol is only available with a main meal if you want anything.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

After a long trek along the beach, My family & I simply required a couple of small beers, 2 glasses of wine, a coke & a fruit shoot for our little one. NO was the response!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Barmouth is a great place to stay with rivers, mountains and the sea, with all this comes some great places to eat, and the weather being very wet and cold eating was the highpoint of our days. One day we laid in late and went for the full English we had planned, but we were very late. Davy Jones was prepared to cook us a full breakfast even so. Great staff and service, I had the breakfast and my partner the steakwich.. Great atmosphere in this very historic building but since the rain had stopped we made the most of it and sat out with the harbour views and the great food, we were very happy to return.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Been here quite a few times and the breakfast is always very good. Plenty of food and lots of toast. I do think the place is in need a bit of a tidy up. I also think the prices are quite high for breakfast although I realise it is a seaside venue. Still worth a visit.