“Atmospheric supper.”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Lovely welcome and service. One meal of salmon with sweet chilli prawns was a hit, but I’m sorry to say that my usual favourite fish pie was disappointing. Salmon with mash on top, no sauce, no evidence of any other fish, very dry. Still I’ll try something different next time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,351)

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great service, we popped in for a meal without booking. They were full but went to all efforts to find us a table. Had the beef stroganoff and my boyfriend had the steak. Both meals were amazing, great tasty food and plenty of it. The beer and cider were also great. Lovely atmosphere and friendly staff. Would definitely visit here again. Thanks for a lovely evening!!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Had fab food here could not be faulted for quality or quantity. Disco start at 10ish which transforms this quality pub into a disco with some of the locals showing off their dancing talents. Great night well recommended

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We had been planning to visit the Last Inn since our last trip to Barmouth but were bitterly disappointed.
We had booked a 6:30 slot for an early evening meal. On arriving I ordered a bottle of white wine but was told that there none chilled wine only room temp ones - bad start fort a fish restaurant!!!
The specials board had Hake or Sea Bream, I ordered the hake and was told that they didn't have any!! I ordered the Bream with boiled potatoes and my wife ordered the Goan seafood curry.
The Goan curry tasted like seafood mixed with an off the shelf jar of curry sauce and the rice was soggy and not warm enough. The Bream was a piece of cooked fish with little taste served with chips (not very tasty or hot enough) and not potatoes as ordered.
We picked at the food but left most of it.
We only paid for the wine which at £19.95 for warm average white wine was a rip off.
This will definitely be our last visit to the Last Inn!!!!!!

2  Thank orace1950
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Visited many many pubs/restaurants over the last 40 years + , and for service ,quality of food ,managed beer , you will be pushed to find many better for value for money.
Norbar , send your bar staff here with note pads.