“Awesome Service and delicious pizza”

Rialto Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Maho
Cuisines: German, Indian, Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice ppl delicious pizza love it quick Service and don't forget the icecream newly build place afterhurricane Irma I go every week.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Small pizzas but they were tasty. The pizzas were affordable. Service was very average. They have free wifi.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The pizza is amazing so I definitely recommend this established ❣❣❣ mot what we expected from overseas at all

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We enjoyed dinner there. It was right where our resort was so we could walk to dinner. Sat out on the back deck with a great view of the sunset and ocean. Food was very good. I had Ravioli as my appetizer and lasagna as my main course. Service was very good and we enjoyed the distance between tables.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Not a bad pizza and cheap enough.
Found the local dominoes unreliable with delivery so have them a go. Been back two times pea.