All reviews henley on thames secret escapes deal roll top bath road noise travelzoo offer three course meal free standing bath the pub walk in shower lovely room superior room full english evening meal and breakfast coffee machine comfy bed short break enjoyable stay
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Booked a night at White Hart on Travelzoo. We had a lovely quirky bedroom with a sleigh type bed and an amazing bath in the room as well as a great bathroom. Food was excellent and huge portions. Breakfast cooked to order. The staff were all very friendly and attentive.

Room Tip: Cocoa room 7
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Ted D, Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you so much PGandDG for writing such a nice review, I'm glad to see you enjoyed the Travelzoo deal. We do run them a few times a year so keep an eye out for the next one!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Had a amazing deal from travel zoo, Brilliant great room, fantastic food . Thanks to Jamie and the rest of staff for a excellent stay, makes such a change to see happy switched on people running a excellent establishment

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IntrepidMike

Thank you IntrepidMike for such a lovely review. I'm glad you enjoyed our Dinner, Bed and Breakfast deal. I will certainly pass on your kind words to Jamie and the team. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

My husband and I booked this little weekend break through Secret Escapes, which was a fab deal ! We had a lovely Room 'Caramel' huge bed and bathroom - decorated beautifully. Staff extremely friendly and young ! but worked and ran the place to perfection ! Would highly recommend this Hotel. Dinner and Breakfast was really good and lots to choose from !
Perfect location and about 10 mins from Henley on Thames. We will be back.

Room Tip: 'Caramel' - big room, nicely decorated, huge bed and bathroom
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Jessmegz for your kind review. I'm so glad you both enjoyed staying with us, Caramel is a beautiful room. We look forward to welcoming you back to The White Hart.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Booked via Travelzoo, which was a great deal. Given the Honey suite, which was a lovely room but needed to use added heater as room was cold initially. Very clean, and comfortable. The bar Staff were friendly and pub food tasty.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Harria15 for taking the time to review your stay with us.
We hope you think of us again when visiting the area.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

My husband and I checked in yesterday after booking through Travel zoo.

Our room Olive was just beautiful and comfortable with a role top bath. The food was just divine. We tried the meat platter for sharing and wow what a good selection, our mains were excellent too, I had the Lamb shank (heavenly) and my husband had the braised Belly Pork (superb) the pavlova with winter compote was beautiful.

The staff were a joy, particularly the lady receptionist who arranged our room as I need ground floor. Other members of staff were very attentive as well and the young assistant manager Jamie was very encouraging to his staff and attentive to his customers.

We are hoping to stay again in the not too distant future.

Cannot recommend this hotel enough.

Room Tip: Ours room Olive is at the back of the hotel and away from the main road.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Kofi57 for reviewing your recent stay with us, I'm so pleased to see that you enjoyed everything. We will certainly pass on your comments to the staff, especially to Sammy and Jamie. Hope to see you both again soon.