“Tasty food and friendly service”
Review of Rio Bravo

Rio Bravo
Price range: USD 14 - USD 29
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 April 2018

The owner is a lovey man and very welcoming. Dad was unsure on the chocolate main, so he brought out a sample for him.

Is a good varied menu and the food is good. Although some of the family felt it could have been spicier, so if you like it hot make sure you ask them to beef it up!

Always a good buzz in there and a laugh in a sombrero if you want!

2  Thank Issy63

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

People moaning that it wasn’t authentic... well... I’m not a Mexican connoisseur but I can guarantee that the food here is delightful! Service was fast, however, the food tasted so fresh and we didn’t feel rushed. Deliciously moist chicken, beautiful soft tortillas and perfect flavours!
Cocktails were lovely too, and a great atmosphere! Can’t wait to return. Definitely one of the best restaurants in Harbs!

2  Thank chloeanne95
Reviewed 5 April 2018

How any Mexican restaurant can call itself authentic and serve guacamole out of a bucket is beyond me, it looked like green chemical slop. Cheap ingredients cooked badly. The service was good though, couldn't fault that.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My partner called it 'bucket food ie, food that tastes like it was reconstituted in a bucket. Not good.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Called and booked for myself and my lovely man, we were greeted like old friends by George.....(It's my man's favourite place to go) shown to a nice table in the corner. It's testament to the restaurant's high quality food that they are always busy, but always attentive to all their customers,( don't go expecting a quiet time.)
The menu has been 're-vammped I had the chicken mole, absolutely gorgeous J had enchiladas they looked, and were amazing. How the chefs produce so many great meals from the tiny kitchen is beyond belief.
We will be back for our regular fix very soon.
Thank you to all the staff for all your hard work.