“Always delicious food”
Review of AVATAR DINING

AVATAR DINING
Price range: USD 16 - USD 39
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Description: "AVATAR" MEANS REBORN IN NEPALESE LANGUAGE. AVATAR is nepalese and indian restaurant in MARKET HARBOROUGH,AVATAR restaurant present refined nepalese and indian food of today from diverse regions created by me and my team displayed with style.the menu remains true to classic nepalese and indian recipes.as a fine dining restaurant my team and i strive to run avatar as an establishment which offers authentically prepared quality nepalese & indian cooking using local product with just a modicum of a twist. we also offer a service which is friendly and highly efficient. with my training and experience as a chef in some of the luxury hotel in india and nepal along with being chef in some of london's most prestigious indian restaurants. avatar is the perfect place for romantic dinner,parties,special events.
Reviewed 12 July 2018

We have visited Avatar 3 times so far, and we will be regular customers in the future. The service is generally good and the food is some of the most delicious Indian/nepalese food we have ever tasted. We are so pleased we stumbled on it by chance the first time. I have the paneer shashlik, which is out of this world delicious. My husband has had something different each time, but each has been flavoursome and fragranced, rather than spicy and hot. All the accompaniments are great too. Nothing bad to say about this place. It's a great Market Harborough restaurant.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

When ever I visit I get a table at Avator. Great food, friendly staff, but the best bit about the place is it is light and airy which makes for a nice night out.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We often dine at Avatar and can honestly say the food and service is second to none. Suresh and his team always go out of their way to welcome you wether it be quiet or normally in their case busy.
Nothing is too much trouble even when changing a dish on the menu to something a little spicier.
We never hesitate to recommend this restaurant.
Thanks to all at Avatar.
Phil & Karen

1  Thank Phil N
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Great service and food choice!! Been many times before and always excellent! Had to laugh at the managers response to the April review - good return!
Laurie

1  Thank laurie370
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We visited Avatar yesterday evening for a birthday celebration as Avatar is our favourite restaurant in Market Harborough: we have dined there many times because the food is delicious and the service is always friendly and efficient. My personal recommendations are the chicken dhansak and peshwari naan, but we all had different dishes and enjoyed each and every morsel! If you haven't eaten at Avatar you should try it....before we eat all the peshwari naans!!!!!!

1  Thank DeeS1393