“Nice food”

Mercado Lounge
Price range: USD 5 - USD 18
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mercado Lounge is an informal, neighbourhood food led cafe/bar open all-day everyday where families, friends, and locals can come for a coffee, a drink, or something to eat in a relaxed comfortable environment. Outdoor area for dining, 40 covers. Large party bookings taken at no extra charge (sorry, no full private hires). Open from 8am weekdays and 9am weekends (we need a lie-in too!)
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

When there today to have lunch with a colleague lovey food good prices was a bit of a wait but it was worth it

Date of visit: June 2018
MercadoLounge, Manager at Mercado Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi Harry,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the food and we hope to see you and your colleagues more often.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Always stop here for a coffee or bite to eat, its great value for money and you are never dissapointed. Love the lounge eggs which are great for a fiver.

Date of visit: February 2018
MercadoLounge, Manager at Mercado Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi Katrina,

Thank you for the review, Lounge eggs with bacon is my favourite! Glad to hear you have a great experience everytime.

See you again soon,

Reviewed 25 May 2018

As a vegan, it can be difficult to find places to eat where you can find real variety of dishes on offer, so I was pleasantly surprised to find a separate menu specifically vegan. The food was delicious and staff very friendly!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank AvnishT20

Hello Avnish,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

We pride ourselves on being able to cater for every bodies needs, I do agree with you that our Vegan range is really good this is down to our wonderful head of food department who work hard to get it right.

Hope to see you soon,

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Great place...we popped in whilst shopping in Market Harborough and were very pleasantly surprised. Will definitely come back. Great service and friendly staff

Date of visit: March 2018
MercadoLounge, Manager at Mercado Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hello Poppy,

Thank you for the review, We are glad to hear that you will be visiting again make sure next time you ask the staff for a dog treat and bowl. We love to take get of our 4 legged customers too.

We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

After visiting Market Harborough for my partners 21st birthday, we stayed at the Travel lodge and, well we are both very sensible so there is no chance we would be eating their cardb.. I mean food. So, both of us being what you would call “very lazy” we thought we would give the Mercado Lounge a chance.

We went for dinner first night and it was honestly just beautiful. I had the superhero burger that I thought was Peter Dinklage sat on a plate when they brought it out it was that tall. My girlfriend has the pulled pork panini which I also had to finish off (what a shame). This again was beautiful and, just as asked, they didn’t put the spicy stuff in it as my girlfriend is a bit sensitive to that stuff bless her.

Then, the next morning we decided to go down for breakfast. I had the all day brunch burger and i honestly have to give massive credit to the chef for the pork and leek patty in it. Honestly, you have put me off Sex for a while now because nothing is going to live up to that. My partner had the pancakes with maple syrup and bacon which again I had to finish off (can you see why I’m with her now?).

All in all, fantastic food, very friendly staff and a great atmosphere. Slightly jealous that you can pull of no matching furniture yet when I do that in my flat it looks “cluttered and childish”. Keep doing what you are doing guys and we will definitely be back!

Date of visit: May 2018

Hello Will,

Thank you for your review!

It makes us so happy to hear that you had not once but twice the full Loungers experience on both occasions hopefully we have confidence you to try out one of our lovely other Loungers somewhere in the company where you will receive the same standard.

Hope to see you again soon,