“Nice Evening with the family”

The Cinnamon Lounge
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Cinnamon Lounge is an award winning fine dining Indian restaurant based in the lovely town of Market Harborough. We are a small family run business offering traditional Indian food with a modern twist. Proud winners of the 2016 English Curry Awards, we aim to make your visit a memorable one. The Cinnamon Lounge also offers a take away and delivery service and is open seven days a week. For those new to curry, we offer a modestly priced Sunday buffet (12-5pm).
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We all enjoyed our visit to the Cinnamon lounge we went on a Monday evening taking advantage of the Monday evening offer of starter, main, rice or naan for a very reasonable price. Myself and my family enjoyed our visit especially the kids as there was nothing left on their plates at the end of our meal.
The staff were very friendly and attentive the manager came and had a friendly chat with us at the end of the meal which I thought was a nice gesture.
For a Monday family night out this fitted in perfectly with our plans and was not too hard on the pocket, we look forward to our next visit.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Visited for a special family birthday as a family group of 12 on Monday evening and could not fault anything. There were a couple of other tables dining too. The service was faultless! We did take a while to all choose but this was no problem to the staff in fact nothing was a problem to either of the staff working. My daughter was made a special cocktail for her birthday which was a nice touch and the man I think must be the manager took his time to talk to us and make our evening great. I took a cake and they brought this out complete with candles at the end of our meal. The food was excellent. Great flavours and really good portions and we all said how lovely it was. Would not hesitate in recommending Cinammon Lounge to anyone and I will certainly be back. Thanks again!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Spur of the moment first visit to Cinnamon Lounge. It was very quiet for a Friday evening but the welcome was warm and so was the curry!
Instead of my usual go to Chicken Jalfrezi I ordered Nabil Lamb Shatkora. It lived up to the menu description, “hot and tangy”. Chunks of lamb in a delicious sauce.
Can’t wait to come back and try the “all you can eat” Sunday Buffet”!6

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I went here a few days ago and I can't even explain how amazed I was about this. When I first went I thought it would be one of those good restaurants but it turned out to be one of the best restaurants ever. The service was AMAZING the food was the best I've ever had. Cinnamon lounge is a clean ,nice place.I recommend this restaurant to EVERYONE. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

All i can say is that it is krap!

The food is tasteless and the rice was like a block as it come out of the tray, it was hard and warm bordering cold.

Won’t be returning!

Abdul B, General Manager at The Cinnamon Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for this wonderful review, I have just one question to you are you talking about The Cinnamon Lounge market harborough because all our food if Cooked fresh as the order come to the kitchen and we cook our rice everyday fresh we serve our rice in a rice place not a tray. Seem like every where you go for a meal you always complain so you need to take a hard look at yourself and think is it the restaurants you got to or it is yourself