“Fabulous.”

Review of Ewelme Manor

South facing view of Ewelme Manor
Four poster bedroom south facing Dining under the pergola overlooking the pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
South facing view of Ewelme Manor
Four poster bedroom south facing
Dining under the pergola overlooking the pool
outdoor pool - ideal entertaining area
Kitchen with direct access to outdoor dining and entertaining area
Main drawing room
Grand open fireplace
Formal dining room
Study
Classic georgian staircase and arched window
Main hallway
Bedroom 1 south facing
Bedroom 5
Bedroom 4 south facing
Bedroom 2 south facing
Main entrance doors
Ensuite
Driveway through the paddocks in winter
Early evening drinks by the water garden
An aspect of the house from the front lawn
Ewelme Manor in the snow
Champagne by the pool
An evening swim
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nickmcn20...
Knaresborough, United Kingdom
“Fabulous.”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We went to Ewelme for a week for my wife's 50th birthday celebration with all of her family. We had a wonderful week. The house and the gardens are fabulous - beautiful and relaxing. As I think others have experienced, the place actually exceeded our expectations. It is in such a lovely location too - we visited Highgrove gardens, Slimbridge and Snowshill lavender farm. We were sad to come home.

SophEve
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

An incredible, unique property with beautiful gardens and interiors. A perfect house to host our group of girls for the weekend! Well catered for large parties and outdoor activities we had an absolute ball. Exceptional facilities and rooming options we were very looked after and i'm sure individually we'd all love to return with our families!

Marylondo...
“Amazing house, exceeded expectations! Perfect weekend”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I booked Ewelme Manor for a group of 14 guests for my husbands 40th birthday. The house is absolutely beautiful- the pictures really do not do it justice. Our guests were blown away by the property, the rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated, the house has a lovely ambience and so much room for everyone. We visited in winter so made good use of the fireplace and huge lounge room. The whole house was warm with underfloor heating in the kitchen and and great aga. The pool and outdoor space is amazing so would also be a wonderful place to stay in summer. The owners gave us a warm welcome (champagne for my husbands birthday, slippers and robes for each guest- lovely extra touches!) were great to deal with throughout the process and gave us great recommendations for catering and information about the area. I cannot recommend this house any more highly, I am hoping to find some reason to stay again! Thank you Stephen and Candida for a perfect weekend.

Sophie R
“A beautiful place to make the most beautiful memories”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Although I had looked at photos of the property before arriving, Ewelme Manor itself excelled all the expectations even more! I was welcomed by Stephen (the owner of the house) and he was kind enough to take the time and show me around the property. The small details such as the towels, robes and roses that awaited my guests on their beds made the place feel like home instantly. Although there was 22 of us staying, it never felt over-crowded. The house was just perfect! In the evening I had arranged caterers (The Little Pickle, who were great!) to come in and serve a three course meal. To have all my friends in one room was really special. There was so many 'oohs' and 'ahhs' as I was showing them around too. For anyone interested in renting somewhere, be it for a night or a week, stop your search now. This is the place! On arrival, Stephen had also informed me of the Cotswolds walk which began right behind the property. So on Sunday morning, my friends and I enjoyed a little touch of country heaven and had a lovely leisurely walk taking in some breathtaking sights. I will never forget the memories that I made at Ewelme Manor and am already making plans to return to the property to surprise my Mum for her 60th! Thanks Candida and Stephen :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lisa S
“Such a lovely home and owners”
Reviewed 16 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed at Ewelme Manor to celebrate my parents 40th wedding anniversary. There were 18 guests ranging from 6 months to 89 years. We had a really fabulous weekend. The hospitality was fantastic, the house was immaculate and it really added to the special occasion. Thank you to the homeowners for being so welcoming and i would recommend this stunning property to anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing