“Great place!”

Turkish Meze Bar
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Harwich
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Went here with a couple of friends and was not disappointed. Never eaten in a Turkish restaurant before so was a bit worried about what to order, the waitress was really helpful and the food was lovely.
Will definitely be returning soon

Reviewed 31 October 2016

First time here and I have to say the meal was fantastic..I am a vegetarian and there was plenty to choose from..the atmosphere was great and the staff were amazing

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We were really struggling to find somewhere to feed our young family before getting a late ferry. This restaurant proved a great find - we were incredibly well looked after and the food was well priced and delicious. I'd recommend it as a great place to go if you're in search of a good meal before a long ferry trip.

1  Thank Adam K
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here on several occasions. The food is wonderful bringing back memories of our Turkish holidays. Authentic and beautifully presented.
The food is prepared by skilled and imaginative Turkish chefs who do their best to make your visit an experience, not just a night out. The staff attentive and informative. Nothing to much trouble.
I look forward to my next meal there. *****

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Absolutely amazing hidden gem, hadn't thought about coming here.. Took a chance and so glad I did... The food is great, atmospher perfect and the staff can not do enough for you. Reasonably priced. Definitely a must try!!