“Delightful dinner.”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

This is a delightful restaurant at night.
We had a lovely evening in the ambiance of this Turkish restaurant.
The staff were welcoming and smiled easily.
The reasonably priced menu has a good variety of dishes that you'd expect to find in this type of restaurant. The wines too were similarly priced.
We enjoyed the lambs liver and calamari starters. My stuffed aubergine main course and my partner's chicken were both excellent.
We thoroughly recommend the Maze By Night and will return soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Had not been for quite a while but had a lovely meal!! The menu is not vast, I had the grilled chicken breast which was really tender & juicy with superb chips & salad. Hubby had the Meze lamb special, really tender & tasty lamb chunks!! Shared a baklava, really moreish & excellent cappuchinos all this in a cosy inviting setting,.........we will be back!!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Went for a meal here with the family. Traditional Turkish menu was good, nice choice of mains and starters. The staff were very helpful and advised on a traditional lamb dish, and we got 2 starters Haloumi, Humous which was enough to share. The food is excellent, and the wine (merlot) was also good, all at a very reasonable price. I've been here for a coffee plenty of times, but first time for a meal, would definitely recomend and one of the best places in Walden to eat.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We visited earlier on this evening and thoroughly enjoyed an authentic Turkish meal together. The food was delicious and the service from all of the staff was excellent - friendly, helpful and attentive. We enjoyed a wide range of really tasty starters and our main courses were even better! We can thoroughly recommend visiting.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant last night for my mother in laws 70th and I must say I was very impressed. Very cosy and clean with a nice decor, the staff were so helpful and friendly, from the young women who helped pick a cake for our mother in law to the waiter who recommended and helped pick our starters.

As for the food I thought it was of very good quality, I had halloumi and it was delicious. For main I had lamb kofte with rice and bread, and again, very tasty.

Would def recommend and will return here again soon

1  Thank david g