“Nice friendly staff and good food”

The Galley Cafe - Lyme Regis
Ranked #9 of 84 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had a great lunch. Interesting pasty fillings and a lovely salad. Staff were very friendly and had a great sense of humour.

Keian G, Owner at The Galley Cafe - Lyme Regis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We like to have fun at work.
I’m glad you enjoyed us.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Really good quality breakfast cooked to order and the coffee is great too. Will definitely be back. I've had sandwiches to take-away before and they're also really good but this is the first time I've had a sit-down meal. The staff are also really friendly and helpful.

Keian G, Owner at The Galley Cafe - Lyme Regis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Glad you enjoyed us.
Thank you for the support.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We popped in here for lunch with our 8 year old son. Don’t be put off by the size of the cafe from the window view...it goes back a long way with plenty of seating! The decor is quirky and colourful, my son loved the skateboards and paddle boards! Our food arrived quickly and as a veggie I was impressed with the choice on offer, my lunch from the specials board was delicious and there was also plenty of choice for kids, all reasonably priced. This cafe is a real find!

That’s amazing... thank you for this lovely review.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Food takes a while to arrive but surroundings are pleasant and staff friendly. Good choice of specials plus pasties etc. Salad presented undressed with choice of ketchup , brown sauce or mustard.

Hi there.
At the galley we do not serve fast food, we serve good food as fast as we can, I’m sorry you waited, I can only assume we were busy at the time. I am glad you enjoyed our food and staff. Please do use us again. We will keep our eyes on the times...
warm regards
Keian and the galley crew.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We popped in for a coffee and a cake and it was very enjoyable. What struck me was the random selections of pastries available! Well worth a look!